2020-2021 Nevada, Reno

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We might not be tier 1 vaccination candidates but we will get our vaccinations! We're all in this together.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I

Just did that LizzyM thing and I had a score of 67
I think that's what mine is too. I have it the other way around though. I think my GPA is subpar and MCAT on par with UNR. I have good extracurriculars and LORs I think. I'm afraid my interview hurt me. I hate not interacting with people.

Regardless, I'm sure everything will work out in the end. It's just going to be more waiting.

Reactions: 2 users
Acepptteeeddd yesterdayyy. (Interviewed early October)

• Love
Happy New Year everyone! Has there been any word on whether or not UNR has sent out any rejections at all for the December 15th batch?

Reactions: 1 user
I saw in the rejection thread that people have received rejections from UNR already, so there is that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where is the rejection thread?
The title is something like "What schools have already sent rejections?" and it is a continually updated list people add to as they get rejections.

For those that have been accepted, has an ambassador reached out to you and/or added you to the FB group? I've had radio silence since. SOS

For those that have been accepted, has an ambassador reached out to you and/or added you to the FB group? I've had radio silence since. SOS
My mentor hasn't reached out to me but I have friends who've been contacted already by theirs. I requested to join the FB group myself though.

So January 15th is gonna be the day we should hear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
For those that got accepted, their acceptance was only an email right? no phone call? just want to make sure. Imposter syndrome is creeping up.

For those that got accepted, their acceptance was only an email right? no phone call? just want to make sure. Imposter syndrome is creeping up.
Yeah it’s just and email. No phone call. And it will probably be sent in the late afternoon. Also, the second round of acceptances is going out this Friday.

I keep checking my portal every day hoping for some indication on what to expect on Friday... and nothin'.

It's good to know I am not the only one nervously waiting for Friday... the imposter syndrome is incredibly real.
I'm trying to keep as busy as possible this week as I too anxiously await Friday evening!

Everyone make sure to have a bottle of champagne in the crisper JUST IN CASE THERE IS REASON TO CELEBRATE! ;)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
For anyone waiting on admissions decisions, are most of you in state or out of state?

I’ve been living here for 6 months but my parents have been here for years so I was able to get residency. Wonder if that makes a difference
Who even knows, all I know is my fingers and toes are crossed for this Friday.

I interviewed on Nov. 11, wondering if tomorrow will be the day or not. stressed is an understatement haha

• Care
I interviewed Nov 22nd and I am really hoping to be in the next wave :xf: . Also totally share in the stress lol

While I am glad that Nevada lets you know when decisions are released, it sure does make for a stressful 15th

Reactions: 3 users
I have secured a bottle of champagne!

The odds aren't in my favor, but I was taught you should always have a bottle of champagne waiting in your crisper to celebrate all the wins that come along, and I want this win!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I have secured a bottle of champagne!

The odds aren't in my favor, but I was taught you should always have a bottle of champagne waiting in your crisper to celebrate all the wins that come along, and I want this win!!
I'm projecting this energy too :)

Sorry about the R’s. Hoping you will be accepted at other schools. What were your interview dates?

Interviewed mid October, IS, big bummer. Good luck to everyone else!

Why am I hoping that they accidentally sent R’s instead of A’s lmao. Best of luck to everyone