2021-2022 Nevada, Las Vegas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if there’s a Facebook group for accepted students?

Members don't see this ad.

Are another round of decisions coming out today?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well it's 11am, and I personally haven't heard anything. For those who may have gotten the A, congrats!
Calls are supposed to come through the day until 5:00pm is what I’ve been told by an admin so don’t give up hope!

I got the call about an hour ago! I'm so over the moon right now! All the hard work finally paid off! Good luck to those still waiting to hear back!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
This process makes me so sad. See ya in January yall.
Same here. All of my optimism has been shot by 2 post II rejections so far. Don’t worry friend, we’ll all be okay!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when calls are happening this month? I was guessing the 21st but didn’t know if anyone knew an exact date.

The committee meets mostly on the 3rd Thursday but sometimes it moves around due to holidays and schedules.
Do you know if the committee will meet this week or will calls happen next week because of the holiday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Who knows. Maybe MLK day affected their schedule this week.
Yeah, the UNLV Admin said that it was usually the third Thursday except when holidays and schedule conflicts happen.

I emailed the school asking if they could give a time frame. I’ll post when they email back. Yesterday was my birthday and the waiting was awful haha.

Reactions: 2 users
I did not. I was expecting a call but I got an email around 4pm PST saying congratulations and with the “pre-offer” letter. They stated that they would send the actual offer once I accept and pay the deposit
Congrats! I guess they aren’t doing calls this month. It’s weird I thought they were all about phone calls and UNR was only emails. But this month UNR did phone calls and UNLV I guess only sent emails. That’s what I’m getting from sdn atleast.

Congrats! I guess they aren’t doing calls this month. It’s weird I thought they were all about phone calls and UNR was only emails. But this month UNR did phone calls and UNLV I guess only sent emails. That’s what I’m getting from sdn atleast.
Actually please disregard all of that. I am in the wrong forum 🤦🏽‍♀️ I applied to the OTD program occupational therapy doctorate and got accepted. I am in the wrong thread. My bad! Sorry guys 🙏🏼 Please ignore all of this

Actually please disregard all of that. I am in the wrong forum 🤦🏽‍♀️ I applied to the OTD program occupational therapy doctorate and got accepted. I am in the wrong thread. My bad! Sorry guys 🙏🏼 Please ignore all of this
I was about to be really concerned since they don’t do deposits lol

I did not. I was expecting a call but I got an email around 4pm PST saying congratulations and with the “pre-offer” letter. They stated that they would send the actual offer once I accept and pay the depos

Oh, she just corrected herself and said she was in the wrong thread. But I would just like to say that when I was accepted in November, it was by phone call and I did not have to pay a deposit to save my seat. Good luck everyone!

Oh, she just corrected herself and said she was in the wrong thread. But I would just like to say that when I was accepted in November, it was by phone call and I did not have to pay a deposit to save my seat. Good luck everyone!
Thank you for the info. I was concerned too so when I saw she was on the wrong chat I felt better. Congrats!!!

Hey guys, I was bored today, so I looked through the threads from last year and the year before. It looks like January calls didn’t go out until the first week of February. Who knows though, could just be speculating.

I heard back from UNLV and they said the committee meets this week. And that February and March are similar. Offers happen Jan., Feb., and March. Waitlist offers and final declines happen in April.

Reactions: 4 users
Can any current med students message me? I am interviewing next week and had some questions :) Thank you!

I heard back from UNLV and they said the committee meets this week. And that February and March are similar. Offers happen Jan., Feb., and March. Waitlist offers and final declines happen in April.
Does that mean that we might be hearing back tomorrow?

i loved when the admin would hop on so we could all relax and not be on edge constantly 😅😓

No. If you look at last year's thread calls went the following week. I'd assume Monday, but who knows.
Last year’s Dean liked to call on Mondays but this one said he liked to call on Fridays. I don’t know if that is still true or if Covid is affecting things. I know they have had a lot of people out because of it. But honestly, who knows.

Last year’s Dean liked to call on Mondays but this one said he liked to call on Fridays. I don’t know if that is still true or if Covid is affecting things. I know they have had a lot of people out because of it. But honestly, who knows.
I just like the wait lol:rofl:

Hey guys just letting you know the acceptances are going out today! My sister got the call, wishing all of you the best of luck :)

Reactions: 4 users
See y’all again next month.

• Sad
To those who interviewed, did you receive the invite for asynchronous interview early morning monday or later in the day? (trying to see which day to take off work).

Is the asynchronous interview traditional or MMI? Or a mix of both?

Is the asynchronous interview traditional or MMI? Or a mix of both?
The questions I received were very traditional in nature. But it is a question bank and there could be some, I just didn't receive any :)

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry this is my first asynchronous interview. Can anyone answer if you're allowed to re-record your video if you mess up? or do you only have one take and it moves to the next question?