2022-2023 Nevada, Reno

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i have a feeling they might be done with calls today :( rejections and waitlists start going out in the early afternoon

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will say I have gained so patience from this process lol

Reactions: 1 user
I will say I have gained so patience from this process lol
For sure, and it’s not even over. I got an II last month from a school I thought I had no chance at… it’s not over till it’s over

Reactions: 1 users
Looks like we wait another month😂🤣 or 2 months if it goes to March 😂

Just got rejected, not surprised but stoke I have other options from other schools!
I wish everyone the best of luck!

• Care
the way i dedicated years and years of my life, money, community service, and research to this school just for them to waitlist me 😭 gg y’all lol on to my next interview i guess 😭😭😭

• Care
the way i dedicated years and years of my life, money, community service, and research to this school just for them to waitlist me 😭 gg y’all lol on to my next interview i guess 😭😭😭
lol saaaaaame. to the T.

• Care
Any news yet? I’m wondering if it will be delayed due to the holiday

Members don't see this ad :)
Any news yet? I’m wondering if it will be delayed due to the holiday
The email from UNR admissions after the interview has a pdf called “next steps” page two says the February decision notification is Tuesday 2/21, by 5pm. Hopefully we hear tomorrow!

The email from UNR admissions after the interview has a pdf called “next steps” page two says the February decision notification is Tuesday 2/21, by 5pm. Hopefully we hear tomorrow!
Oh ok makes sense. Thanks!

Accepted! Got the call about 1030 this morning. Interview invite early november

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I didn’t hear anything. Waiting for the rejection email

Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update for those who have not heard anything! The admissions committee has said that all decisions for OOS applicants have been sent (A/R/WL).

If you have not received a decision, please make sure to check your spam/junk inbox. If there is nothing there either, you can always feel free to email admissions at [email protected]

Wishing you all the best of luck in this med school application cycle!!

-UNR Admissions Rep

Hi y'all, has anyone heard of any movement from the ranked waitlist or received any A's before/since the rankings were released? Thanks!

Wondering the same! Specifically if anyone OOS has been accepted or seen movement on the waitlist?

Hey guys! Got the acceptance call off the in-state waitlist May 2nd! Looks like there’s movement happening.

Hey guys! Got the acceptance call off the in-state waitlist May 2nd! Looks like there’s movement happening.
Hey, congrats!! If you don’t mind me asking, do you happen to know what number you were on the waitlist?

Hey, congrats!! If you don’t mind me asking, do you happen to know what number you were on the waitlist?
Thanks!! I actually don’t, I requested my rank but I got the call first and never got my waitlist number.

Reactions: 1 user
I gave up my A a couple days ago. That might account for at least one bit of the movement on the waitlist.

I personally think UNR was the best and my favorite school I got accepted to, but I have a lot of other factors at play.

I hope one of you lovely people get my acceptance! You'll be attending a wonderful school full of wonderful people.

If anyone in the future is reading this, please feel free to reach out and I'd love to share stats and my application with you.

Good luck everyone!

Are there any current students that would be willing to DM? I'm near the top of the waitlist and have a few questions to help make a decision if necessary. Thanks to any that are willing!

Are there any current students that would be willing to DM? I'm near the top of the waitlist and have a few questions to help make a decision if necessary. Thanks to any that are willing!
Hi Deep Space!

Feel free to send me a DM. Rising MS3, I can help answer questions you may have!

-UNR Admissions Rep