2020-2021 Nevada, Reno

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II!!! Right before Thanksgiving!

I am shocked and sooo grateful! ;)

I woke up this morning and thought "well, I guess I won't make three interview invites by Thanksgiving" and then THIS HAPPENS!!

...now to research VITA ...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
II!!! Right before Thanksgiving!

I am shocked and sooo grateful! ;)

I woke up this morning and thought "well, I guess I won't make three interview invites by Thanksgiving" and then THIS HAPPENS!!

...now to research VITA ...
Lol. Congrats! Although, many don’t even have one interview so...something to keep in mind.

Reactions: 1 users
Happy Thanksgiving to my Reno family! Stay safe

Members don't see this ad :)
So is the earliest we're expected to hear back Dec 15 if we interviewed already? I'm on the edge of my seat

So is the earliest we're expected to hear back Dec 15 if we interviewed already? I'm on the edge of my seat
yes. However, I interviewed in November and admissions said I wouldn't hear back for a "while longer" so depends on the interview date. me too, so nervous

Reactions: 1 user
yes. However, I interviewed in November and admissions said I wouldn't hear back for a "while longer" so depends on the interview date. me too, so nervous
I interviewed beginning of October so hoping I hear them (and that it’s good news)

Does anyone know from past year how many acceptance UNR usually sends out to fill their class?

Med_School_Post-II_Acceptances_-_Google_Sheets.png
Med_School_Post-II_Acceptances_-_Google_Sheets.png

Attachments

• UNR_interview_matriculated.png
    UNR_interview_matriculated.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 101
Do you guys think early October interviews will be hearing news Dec. 15th?

They weren't super specific about it, but they made it sound like the apps are NOT reviewed in order of interview, so the time of your interview is independent, or at least not the only factor, in when you will hear.
So from my understanding it's a total guess on if you'll hear Dec. 15th or later.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the pre-II R today, complete early August I believe! OOS, no connections. Good luck to everyone! :)

Has anyone sent an update to UNR with like new grades and stuff? If so, how was it perceived, and where did you send it to?
Thank you!

Has anyone sent an update to UNR with like new grades and stuff? If so, how was it perceived, and where did you send it to?
Thank you!
I emailed with admissions about that and they said to go ahead and send my new grades in when they come in and they would add to my application. They said just send the unofficial transcript to their normal office of admissions email address. They are super nice, so really it wouldn't hurt to just email them and make sure!

I emailed with admissions about that and they said to go ahead and send my new grades in when they come in and they would add to my application. They said just send the unofficial transcript to their normal office of admissions email address. They are super nice, so really it wouldn't hurt to just email them and make sure!
Thank you very much! Will do

Ugh interviewed at the end of September and the wait is making me so nervous 😩

Reactions: 2 users
Hoping we hear some good news today fellow applicants. Keep us all updated if you receive any communications!

• Care
Reactions: 14 users
This is a serious test of patience.

Starting to think today isn't going to happen 😩
Or it could've already happened but none of us has been given an acceptance/denial email. Remember, there'll be reviewing and and releasing every 15th through March, with no waitlist email released till like April

• Wow
Or it could've already happened but none of us has been given an acceptance/denial email. Remember, there'll be reviewing and and releasing every 15th through March, with no waitlist email released till like April
I'm aware. My comment was me saying "starting to think it's not going to happen today for ME" not in general.

What does this mean haha
Wonder Woman 1984, the forthcoming DCCU film, the sequel to Wonder Woman, had it's review embargo lifted at 9AM this morning. It was certified fresh by Rotten Tomatoes, the reviews aggregator site. It will be released simultaneously in HBO MAX and in theaters.

• Haha
I was under the impression that they would send out denials, waitlists and acceptances every month, not just acceptances?

I was under the impression that they would send out denials, waitlists and acceptances every month, not just acceptances?
In past threads they sent out waitlists and rejections as early as December 15th. I know UNLV waits to send out rejections and waitlists, but didn't know UNR did too

From what I understand, it'd be acceptances and denials, and then the apps reviewed during that month but not rated as acceptance/denial would be pushed onto the next month's apps. Then once all the monthly reviews are done, then in April they would hand out all the waitlist emails.

edit: from posts above me, it seems fanofdean is sus and I'm wrong lol

Last year they were a day behind and acceptance emails went out around 10 AM on the 16th...

Last year they were a day behind and acceptance emails went out around 10 AM on the 16th...
I'm giving it until 5 PM PST, at that point I'll assume it's coming tomorrow.

The 16th last year was a Monday, do they ever send any out over the weekend? Definitely don't think it will be today if they haven't sent it yet because they usually do it in the morning.

y’all, this is really giving me intermittent stress attacks, haha. one minute i’ll be fine and the next my head is filled with reno

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users