2020-2021 Nevada, Reno

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From what I understand, it'd be acceptances and denials, and then the apps reviewed during that month but not rated as acceptance/denial would be pushed onto the next month's apps. Then once all the monthly reviews are done, then in April they would hand out all the waitlist emails.

edit: from posts above me, it seems fanofdean is sus and I'm wrong lol
IDK how they officially do it, that was just my impression from communications I had with admissions, but who knows haha

The 16th last year was a Monday, do they ever send any out over the weekend? Definitely don't think it will be today if they haven't sent it yet because they usually do it in the morning.
I just remember in the preview zooms they said they try and do it on the 15 unless that day falls on a weekend then they try and send it on either friday or monday, but as others said, there was no guarantee

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Idk about you all but my interview invite came in at 12:58 my time (HST). I’m hoping they send them out around that time so looking like 20 minutes for me

Idk about you all but my interview invite came in at 12:58 my time (HST). I’m hoping they send them out around that time so looking like 20 minutes for me
In one of the old threads someone got a rejection at 6pm PST on December 15th so I guess they have sent them out late in past

I got an email from them at 4:50 pm PST once about residency stuff so... they're sending out emails of SOME kind until then.
It's good to know fellow Sept 23rd II people also haven't gotten emails. Fingers crossed for good news today 🤞🙏

Reactions: 2 users
You guys think the emails will just come out all at once? Not like one after another? Like send one, copy/paste template, change email, change name, send another? Like an email followed by another every minute or so?

Excuse my french.... but this waiting game sucks butt cheeks
i feel... i told myself i was going to spend my day making an dried-orange tinsel to keep my mind off of it but somehow even THAT was too much for my brain haha. binging House and SDN it is...

Members don't see this ad :)
i feel... i told myself i was going to spend my day making an dried-orange tinsel to keep my mind off of it but somehow even THAT was too much for my brain haha. binging House and SDN it is...
House was 🔥

• Love
You guys think the emails will just come out all at once? Not like one after another? Like send one, copy/paste template, change email, change name, send another? Like an email followed by another every minute or so?
That's actually a good question. I would guess they would send it in a few emails. One email for all accepted, all waitlisted, and all denied. I'm not 100% sure though

welp, guess it's time to play animal crossing while my entire body vibrates from latent stress and anxiety !!

Reactions: 1 users
You may have forgotten about me UNR, but I haven’t forgotten about you. 🙃🥲

Last edited:
  • Wow
they really just let me suffer for a day today, huh.

I suppose they could have sent them out to some people today but I haven't seen any posts, tweets,etc about it. Maybe they sent acceptances to people off the grid 😏 I'm more inclined to believe that they are behind by a few days.

The only people I know who got accepted so far are BS/MD and early decision. Some people did the UNR postbacc so they got accepted. All of this was a while ago though.

no response for me yet, my interview was Nov 11, wasnt expecting to hear today. Anyone interview in November too?

September 23 and nothing for me as well, this is crazy!! HUGE congrats to all who got in, oh my gosh.

Reactions: 2 users
Did everyone who got the email receive it at the same exact time? 5:32 PM? I not, maybe they are sending them out one at a time. Has anyone from October heard back? Maybe they are just now starting to do September decisions.

september 23 and still nothing so far (i even checked the secondary portal to see if maybe i'd missed something). congrats to all accepted! does anyone have any clue if unr is the type to ghost rejected applicants?

Did everyone who got the email receive it at the same exact time? 5:32 PM? I not, maybe they are sending them out one at a time. Has anyone from October heard back? Maybe they are just now starting to do September decisions.
I got mine at 5:33 so a minute later. I interviewed September 23

september 23 and still nothing so far (i even checked the secondary portal to see if maybe i'd missed something). congrats to all accepted! does anyone have any clue if unr is the type to ghost rejected applicants?
Seems like they aren't sending them out all at once. Last year's thread people got rejected and waitlisted as the months went on so I don't think they ghost reject people

Congrats to everyone that got in! I guess we meet back here in a month's time?

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if anyone received an R. It would let us know if they are saving the Rs until the end or still thinking about the apps the have.