2020-2021 Nevada, Reno

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mid October, LM 67, IS

Members don't see this ad.

I gotta pay a deposit for another school if I don’t get an A today so I’m hoping they haven’t sent them yet 😢

Members don't see this ad :)
Still no email for me, interviewed late october

Reactions: 1 user
Rejection at 2:44pm today. Best of luck to everyone on their journey!

Last edited:
So no A's today? Seems strange.

Reactions: 2 users
I’m glued to this forum waiting to see ANYONE say ANYTHING about an A

Members don't see this ad :)
I know someone who got waitlisted today. Haven’t heard of any As, though...

The app won’t let me but you just have to search UNR med 2025 I believe

Has no one really gotten an acceptance, or was everyone who was accepted today just not aware of this page lol
It’s looking like no one got accepted...... really hope it’s somehow a mistake

I had a Nov 25th interview and heard nothing. Anyone late Nov or Dec hear anything?

Also interviewed early Oct and heard nothing (IS)

No one has heard anything from anyone else not on this forum?

• Dislike
Can confirm, A's went out today. For everyone still waiting, breathe and remember that there's still many more seats to fill. Good luck!

Can confirm, A's went out today. For everyone still waiting, breathe and remember that there's still many more seats to fill. Good luck!
Do you mind sharing how you know that acceptances went out? Do you know someone who received an acceptance?

Feels like it is going to be torture to wait another whole month for next round of decisions...really really hoping Nov. 22nd is finally included in the next batch.

Reactions: 1 users
Feels like it is going to be torture to wait another whole month for next round of decisions...really really hoping Nov. 22nd is finally included in the next batch.
Do you think we (Nov 22nd +) haven't been considered yet?

Do you think we (Nov 22nd +) haven't been considered yet?
I completed my interview on the Monday - Friday before Thanksgiving (November 26).

Edit to include missing info: I received an acceptance, OOS strong ties.

Last edited:
Really hoping that we haven’t been considered yet and not that they send delayed R’s :cryi:

I had a meeting with an adcom and they said that after the round of acceptances they did this month, they're going to start going to do out of state acceptances now.

• Hmm
I had a meeting with an adcom and they said that after the round of acceptances they did this month, they're going to start going to do out of state acceptances now.
Any chance they mentioned how many acceptances would go out to OOS/does state ties play a role in acceptance? I’m just wondering since they accept so few OOS

Anyone else wondering if decisions will go out tomorrow with the holiday? Curious if they will delay to Tuesday.

Reactions: 2 users
Any chance they mentioned how many acceptances would go out to OOS/does state ties play a role in acceptance? I’m just wondering since they accept so few OOS
State ties play a strong role at UNR Med. In state applicants are favored as no more than 10% of any class is allowed to be OOS. This translates usually 7-8 OOS students in each class. If you're not from NV or from a northern CA county that borders NV, consider UNR Med a bit of a long shot. It definitely happens though!

R’s are sent throughout the day and A’s are sent in the evening, right? So it’s a good sign we haven’t gotten anything yet, right?

right?

R’s are sent throughout the day and A’s are sent in the evening, right? So it’s a good sign we haven’t gotten anything yet, right?

right?
That’s what I keep telling myself! Last cycle I got the R at 1:23 (Pacific time)

• Care
President’s Day is celebrated by Reno so we probably just gave ourselves anxiety for no reason

Just got the R.
IS and waitlisted last year, so pretty bummed right now...

• Care
Just got the R.
IS and waitlisted last year, so pretty bummed right now...
Me too. I'm sad but also glad to have an answer so I can move on.

• Care
Just got hit with the WL, OOS

Anyone know how much movement typically there is on it?