2016-2017 Northwestern University (Feinberg) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone know when deferrals could possibly hear about an acceptance? is it just at March or could it be earlier?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not axed yet, but this is scaring me :(
Academics and prestige aside, urban lifestyle and school culture here make it a top choice for me :arghh:

Interviewed here earlier this week...Can someone remind me what their policy is on thank-you notes? I briefly remember them saying to save your time and they already know we are thankful...but then I see my interviewers e-mails listed on the portal now?

Interviewed here earlier this week...Can someone remind me what their policy is on thank-you notes? I briefly remember them saying to save your time and they already know we are thankful...but then I see my interviewers e-mails listed on the portal now?
No thank you notes

Rejection about time. I accidentally included the wrong schools name on my secondary and expected them to reject me months ago.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
sorry to hear about the rejections! were you all pre interview invite?

Do the rejections post to your portal too or just an email?

Email for me, but I tried the portal and it no longer will let me log in. Instead some text comes up that says "your final decision has been sent to you."

Email for me, but I tried the portal and it no longer will let me log in. Instead some text comes up that says "your final decision has been sent to you."
Yeah same thing. I guess that just means no more portal access.

Axed pre II. Good luck to everyone still in the running!

Axed pre II lol I feel that we may be the final they said final invites would go out late January !

Pre-II rejection a few hours ago. Best of luck to those still in the chase!

Rejected. I guess that's what I get for not completing the secondary.

Reactions: 2 users
Rejected yesterday too! Too bad since it was my alma mater and I worked there too LOL. bye bye Feinberg!

Reactions: 1 users
cash me outside still waiting for ma admissions decision, how bout dat

Reactions: 7 users
Is it possible to receive a rejection post-interview other than at the end of March when the final decisions go out? You either get placed on the wait-list or accepted post-interview, right?

Is it possible to receive a rejection post-interview other than at the end of March when the final decisions go out? You either get placed on the wait-list or accepted post-interview, right?

As far as I understand, yes.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Yeah I think you can only be rejected in March. Before then, you are either accepted or your final decision is postponed until March. At that point, I would assume you could either be accepted, wait-listed, or rejected.

Do we know when in March the next round of acceptances go out?

Also does anyone know anything about merit scholarships here? Frequency / timing?

Are decisions typically released on a certain day / length after the interview?
I know they stated 4 - 6 weeks but just wanted to see if it tends to be more around a similar time than others.
I interviewed mid Jan