2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A. Mine was a student

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call around 3:30pm from an unknown # in IL, but the call immediately dropped. My heart literally almost bursted out of my chest and I've just been anxiously waiting ever since. I called it back a few times but no one answered. Praying for that A 😭

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Got the A call earlier heheheheeheheheheeheheheheheheh manifestation

(۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think there will be WL movement? Didn’t they over admit last year and not have any?

Post interview rejected let's gooooo they could not handle the taco

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
WL will be withdrawing, hoping for some good movement for y’all! Congrats to those accepted!

Was expecting a WL/R here and got WL. Will be withdrawing as well. Congrats to everyone accepted!!

Reactions: 1 user
WL ): very sad because I wrote them a letter of intent and this is my 3rd waitlist. Have 1 decision pending but oof

Thats what they told me - not a single A from waitlist last year, but multiple the year before
Just to build on, NW usually admits around 400 students to eventually yield down to 160. They usually overfill there class so I doubt there will be that much WL movement.

Last edited:
WL as well - 3rd one so far. Very grateful to have an A elsewhere though!

Caught the WL, interviewed in Jan. I'm a bit surprised bc I thought I did really well in the interview, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes lol. Does anyone know if you can reach out to them for feedback?

first A, this was my dream school so am super grateful. sending good luck to everyone on the WL!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
WL last night. This is my absolute dream school and I'd do whatever it takes to get in. Any advice from previous years/successful WL navigation?

Got the A yesterday! Happy to answer any questions

Late but got the WL yesterday! Congrats to those accepted!!

Same lol. I think it’s April 13 and 14 if I recall right but I don’t know the exact schedule
When I got the call, they told me that we would be getting an email detailing second look along with a link to the Facebook group.

When I got the call, they told me that we would be getting an email detailing second look along with a link to the Facebook group.
Oh sweet! I got the call back in December so i didn’t I’ve just been waiting for all that info haha. Thanks!!

Anyone have second look details? Need to buy plane ticket.
4/13 and 4/14 IRL, seems like full days of programming with some social events in the evening. Facebook group invite coming via email soon they said

4/13 and 4/14 IRL, seems like full days of programming with some social events in the evening. Facebook group invite coming via email soon they said
So they overlapped it with UChicago's second look on the 14th.... :/ nice

I know they're going to send the FB group invite soon but is there a GroupMe link yet?

You're invited to my new group 'Feinberg Accepted Class ‘27' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

When do financial packages come out? Also do we have any clue if they are generous with merit?