2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 for the Rs

Members don't see this ad.

Got hit with the big fat preII R. That’s what I get for applying the day of the deadline

Members don't see this ad :)
pre II R yesterday, submitted late august. All good, good luck to everyone waiting on decisions!

How generous is Feinberg with scholarships? It currently seems like Uchicago does a really good job with them

Reactions: 1 user
How generous is Feinberg with scholarships? It currently seems like Uchicago does a really good job with them
as a generally lower income applicant who was accepted in Decemeber and got my financial aid package yesterday, I'd say it was a little underwhelming lol

Reactions: 5 users
I survived the onslaught of pre-II R's. Does this mean I'm still in the running for an interview?

I survived the onslaught of pre-II R's. Does this mean I'm still in the running for an interview?
+1 same. Possibly an alternate candidate if someone declines their interview spot.

Or the R's are stilling rolling through lol

as a generally lower income applicant who was accepted in Decemeber and got my financial aid package yesterday, I'd say it was a little underwhelming lol
+1 on this. Heard its p negotiable tho. maybe things will change once more decisions/scholarships are released

Reactions: 2 users
II received! Complete early August, LM 76

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 on this. Heard its p negotiable tho. maybe things will change once more decisions/scholarships are released
I spoke with a current student yesterday and they told me that it is pretty negotiable, so fingers crossed it works out for everyone!!

Reactions: 3 users
Thats exactly how I felt lol. Is this the full aid package or can we expect stuff to possibly come later also?

Reactions: 1 users
Thats exactly how I felt lol. Is this the full aid package or can we expect stuff to possibly come later also?
My impression from talking to a current student is that you just have to ask for more aid and hopefully they can meet what you need to attend!

Does anyone know how A's work this year? Are they going to be batched, or all come out at once? Also, does anyone know when exactly we should expect to hear back?

I just received a post-interview gift in the mail! Does this bode well for getting an A or is this common to basically every interviewee? For reference, I interviewed in mid-Jan.

I just received a post-interview gift in the mail! Does this bode well for getting an A or is this common to basically every interviewee? For reference, I interviewed in mid-Jan.
I believe we all get that post interview, very nice gesture I must say

• Love
Did anyone else's heart drop when they got the town hall update?!

Reactions: 9 users
admissions just said in town hall that decisions are coming in March😅

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Anybody have a sense of the post-deferment A rate? I remember in my interview session they said that a majority of people are deferred but I am unsure just how big that majority is/if Feinberg prefers people interviewing later after deferring most of the class

Anybody have a sense of the post-deferment A rate? I remember in my interview session they said that a majority of people are deferred but I am unsure just how big that majority is/if Feinberg prefers people interviewing later after deferring most of the class
Just about all the people I knew (who talked about such things) were admitted after being deferred.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
They took zero people off the WL last year. The year before they took a couple. It's variable according to one of the admissions people, but it seems like an extremely low chance either way.

When do we think decisions are coming? I assume early March means Thursday 3/2 or Friday 3/3? Did anyone scan SDN from the last few years....

They took zero people off the WL last year. The year before they took a couple. It's variable according to one of the admissions people, but it seems like an extremely low chance either way.
Isn't a December deferment different from WL?

When do we think decisions are coming? I assume early March means Thursday 3/2 or Friday 3/3? Did anyone scan SDN from the last few years....
I'm thinking thurs 3/2 based on previous years

my friend from a few cycles ago said last week feb, same last cycle. see yall next week good luck!

Last edited:
We thinking decisions this Friday?