2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That“s amazing! Congratulation!!
was it both merit and need based? Approx what percent split?
Like wysdoc states, I think it's a mix of both. Labeled the Medical Scholarship/Grant.

And I appreciate it thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anybody know when financial aid packages might be released?
From my email asking last week:
"We anticipate releasing financial aid offers by the end of March/beginning of April.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns."

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know when financial aid packages might be released?
I didn’t get an email notifying me like I thought but when I checked CAESAR like 2 weeks ago it was there so go ahead and look to see if yours is up!

I didn’t get an email notifying me like I thought but when I checked CAESAR like 2 weeks ago it was there so go ahead and look to see if yours is up!
The FA emails get sent to your northwestern address, maybe check there?

The FA emails get sent to your northwestern address, maybe check there?
I just received my financial aid to my personal gmail this afternoon! Interviewed in September, accepted in March 2nd.

Edit: Rereading the email and the notification was sent to my personal email, but it says follow-up details/next steps will be sent to my northwestern email.

Anyone else of the later accepted receive their FA offer or their merit scholarship or both?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how clerkship grades work at NW? Is it super competitive (especially in surgery) to get H/are there curves?

Does the preliminary FA package include need based grants, or is this just loans?

Need based grants and merit grants are indicated separately.
Thanks for the answer! Are the grants/scholarships indicated on the same FA package/page as the loans are when you log into CAESAR?

Members don't see this ad :)
You're invited to my new group 'Feinberg Accepted Class ‘27' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
Hi, is it possible to remove this link from sdn? Anyone with the link can join the GroupMe even if not accepted. Just for privacy protection. Thanks.

Is anybody else waiting on some financial aid/scholarship decisions today?

I had emailed at the start of last week for more money and they gave me an extra 20k yesterday afternoon so they’re definitely giving out some still.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard anything about the class being overfilled like last year? Or will there likely be waitlist movement?

Has anyone heard anything about the class being overfilled like last year? Or will there likely be waitlist movement?
Nothing on our end. The student Facebook page is around 250 while the groupme is at 139. Feinberg is one of those schools that doesn’t have WL movement considering they accept a bunch of students (400) which usually yields down to their class size (150). The one thing you can do is write a update letter cuz Feinberg is one of those schools which takes updates seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Does Feinberg eventually announce when their class is full and waitlist movement ends? I need closure haha

• Haha
Have any accepted students heard anything from Dean Kundu? I know that last year the Dean told some students that the class had been overfilled.

From a grapevine of a grapevine, they are at capacity for this years class. If they said that about last year, I can share I did have friends who were admitted off WL in the last two cohorts. It is a very difficult withdrawal from me fellas, but best of luck to everyone.

Edit: Misremembered a few things, cannot speak about the most recent class

Last edited: