2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II received today! Scheduling out to 2/10

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 13 users
For those that submitted update letters, did you also email the admissions committee in addition to uploading or just uploaded? I uploaded my letter back in December but wasn't sure if I also needed to email them to confirm.

Members don't see this ad :)
When is the last interview date? Is it still worth sending an update letter?

When is the last interview date? Is it still worth sending an update letter?
I sent one last week. Haven't heard anything and my hopes aren't high but my thought process was it probably can't hurt to show interest?

Mass R wave tomorrow? Thinking of sending in an update letter but not sure if it's worth even finishing

I remember them saying they were sending out the next round of A/WL in mid-February...am I remembering that right?

Reactions: 1 users
I remember them saying they were sending out the next round of A/WL in mid-February...am I remembering that right?
I seem to remember them saying mid to late Feb, but this was a long time ago. Can someone else confirm?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II last night! I sent an update about a week ago, LM 79 !

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
II last night! I sent an update about a week ago, LM 79 !
If you don't mind, when are they scheduling out to? I hate to be that guy, but this is the place I'm really crossing my fingers for lol

If this is the final wave of pre-II Rs after all their IIs have gone out (if they *have* all gone out) could they at least do us a favor and release them all at once.....

I'm starting to question whether they already rejected me long ago and I just didn't see the email

Northwestern and UCLA.... really into sending rejections one at a time to literally thousands of applicants. They could at least personalize the letter :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 users
Northwestern and UCLA.... really into sending rejections one at a time to literally thousands of applicants. They could at least personalize the letter :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear this. Did they not address you by name like Dear so and so?

Pre-II R. Had sent an Update Letter at the beginning of January. Feinberg was my dream school. Man, this one really hurts. 😞

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Still wondering why they sent these Rs out in a slow trickle like was it timed that way to avoid overwhelming their servers or is there some poor admissions office intern just like manually emailing everyone one by one

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Ngl I feel like I’ve seen you on many different threads with II or A’s, you balling fr!! Me on the other hand…. I’m catching R after R atm🥲
Yeah been very fortunate this cycle! I hope you get your A man/gal! I know things can be rough but hope it works out for you!!

Three day streak of at least 1 pre-II R
Northwestern has joined the list.