2022-2023 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where II

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Even though I got rejected I still have hope for a II

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone who's interviewed so far this cycle, can ya'll comment on the general vibe of the interview? Was it more laid back/friendly? My last interview was MMI and stressed me out so I'm hoping for a relaxed one from USC 😅

Anyone who's interviewed so far this cycle, can ya'll comment on the general vibe of the interview? Was it more laid back/friendly? My last interview was MMI and stressed me out so I'm hoping for a relaxed one from USC

Super laid back and conversational! I think they just wanna see your personality / how you’ll fit in. Prep some basic questions like why med, tell me about yourself etc

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre II R today @ 2:56 PST.

IS, complete 8/21.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone complete super early and hear nothing ?

IS complete 7/3 and haven’t heard anything

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the call and I’m crying in the break room at work. Interviewed 10/12!!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Would you only know your decision only if you get accepted this early on - aka a call?

Got the A!!! Teared up on the phone. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 4 users
Is there anyone who interviewed on 10/27 or the week of who got any status update?

hi, has anyone tried calling keck's office to update anything or ask any questions? how did it go? i wanted to adjust something and since they don't accept any updates or letters, I'm worried it'll be taken wrongly.

Pre-II R received last Wednesday (11/2) at 5:30pm ET, OOS LM 73 WARS 85, Complete 9/7

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone get a WL or rejection after interview? Do they just not give you a call and instead send an email instead?

Anyone know the last time Keck sent II??

Reactions: 6 users
For admitted students, does anyone know when we'll hear about financial aid/scholarships? extremely nervous about keck's tuition cost :(