2022-2023 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So sorry too…could you also share your stats if possible
I haven't received a response yet, application is still complete, just stressed about the outcome!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone who was accepted wants to starts maybe a preliminary groupchat or something PM me. I would be down to talk with some of you all :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre II R. Complete 07/14. I’m outta here good luck to those who are still in the running!

Pre II R, SoCal resident, complete 7/20. Buena suerte to all still in the running!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the Pre-II R as well

Hi everyone, Canadian applicant from Toronto.

Pre-II Rejection, 2022-10-20 at 2:54pm EST. Complete & Under Review 07/25. Sad to see one of my 3 Cali school dream schools gone but two are still alive! Cheers to hoping. Congrats to all the very qualified applicants receiving IIs!

GPA: 3.98 MCAT: 515 Extracurriculars: Excellent tbh but no research or ties to USC (also I don't speak Spanish).

Pre II R. Complete July 24. 3.8X, 516-Canadian. MSAR says no international interviews last year so idk how to take it lol

hit with the pre-II R today, my first official rejection but also grateful that they let us know early

Maybe I should apply to Utah medical school as payback loll

My first! Pre-II R received like 40 minutes ago. LM 70 OOS. Told them the saddest “situation in which you didn’t get something you felt you deserved” in my secondaries but it didn’t end up mattering :/

Complete late September 😅

does anyone know when the next wave of interview decisions is coming (like post interview?)

edit - is everyone who is liking this also wondering this hahaha does anyone have the answer
I'm not sure when it is—do you mind me asking which day you interviewed? My interview date (9/28) was told by Dean Arias that we'd hear back on 10/17 (and I think several people who interviewed my week heard back already), but I still haven't received a decision.

She said she tries to call every other week so prob next week I’m assuming

Complete 7/14 and haven't heard anything. I wonder what this means considering the wave of pre-II rejections. Have they not yet reviewed my application? Have I somehow bypassed the rejection wave? PLEASE USC COMMUNICATE WITH ME!

Reactions: 3 users
Complete 7/14 and haven't heard anything. I wonder what this means considering the wave of pre-II rejections. Have they not yet reviewed my application? Have I somehow bypassed the rejection wave? PLEASE USC COMMUNICATE WITH ME!
I'm in the same boat. I don't know whether to be grateful or nervous... at this point just put me out of my misery i was complete 7/12

Pre-II R on 10/20. Submitted 9/03. Well expected and grateful that this school didn't drag me in the dust for months waiting for a response. Good luck to all!! <3

• Care