2022-2023 California Northstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received the A today at 1:45 PST. Beyond thankful for the position I am in!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Received the A today at 1:45 PST. Beyond thankful for the position I am in!
Really happy for you! Probably means an R for me at this point, but I’m happy to see another person get in. Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Really happy for you! Probably means an R for me at this point, but I’m happy to see another person get in. Good luck!
don’t give up yet, it isn’t over until it is over. Thank you for the well wishes, I am crossing my fingers for you 🤞🏼

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
don’t give up yet, it isn’t over until it is over. Thank you for the well wishes, I am crossing my fingers for you 🤞🏼
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. Hopefully, I can become your classmate this year.

They matriculated 118 last year. It seems unlikely that they would be allowed to increase the class size.
With departure of several of the faculty, it should be an interesting year.

With departure of several of the faculty, it should be an interesting year.
Someone else earlier called you out for this, but I just want to reiterate their questions. Your post history is pretty much exclusively about this school, do you have a vested interest in this school for some reason? If not, then why are you super obsessed with this school?

Reactions: 2 users
Someone else earlier called you out for this, but I just want to reiterate their questions. Your post history is pretty much exclusively about this school, do you have a vested interest in this school for some reason? If not, then why are you super obsessed with this school?
Be that as it make does it make the points s/he raises any less valid????

Reactions: 1 users
Be that as it make does it make the points s/he raises any less valid????
They have provided no solid evidence of what they’ve been saying, how can anyone trust their information???? So yes it does make their points less valid.

• Dislike
Same could be said about the users of the above two posts for being overly forgiving about obvious red flags. All schools have pros and cons (albeit some more than others) and people need to be real with themselves and weigh them rather than pulling wool over their eyes.

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Clearly, there are issues at play here that go beyond the usual school-specific topics.
There is another thread that addresses the unusual situation that Northstate experiences.
I am going to recommend that those observations be confined to that thread.

Clearly, there are issues at play here that go beyond the usual school-specific topics.
There is another thread that addresses the unusual situation that Northstate experiences.
I am going to recommend that those observations be confined to that thread.
Thank you @gyngyn!

@NSdoc comments are passionate, but well-intended. They want to make sure that prospective students keep their eyes open and do their due diligence. Given that this forum is followed by rising M1s that have already committed to CNUCOM, as well as waitlisted candidates, any insight or advice from @NSdoc to help set the students up for success given the unique circumstances of the school, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to @49erEMT for calling us out - we need to listen to all viewpoints.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users