2021-2022 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is everyone waiting also accepted elsewhere? Confused about what to do about housing at the place I’m accepted while waiting for this.
im just waitlisted at two other schools.
im actually curious. would you rather go to school at usc next year than the school you're accepted to attend this year?

Members don't see this ad.

im actually curious. would you rather go to school at usc next year than the school you're accepted to attend this year?
I am PTE'd at CUSM, which has a CTE deadline of June 1st. I am not sure if would wait a year to go to USC, but it sucks that the deferred A's may come out after CUSM's CTE deadline of June 1st.

Why can't these schools just be on the same timeline

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm gonna email USC on May 31st to send another final letter of intent. can't hurt if I have to CTE at another school on June 1st anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Is everyone waiting also accepted elsewhere? Confused about what to do about housing at the place I’m accepted while waiting for this.
Also accepted elsewhere but would choose a deferred acceptance at Keck if given the opportunity. Housing situation is definitely up in the air atm hahaha. Hoping next week grants us all some clarity!

Also curious how many deferred acceptances are given out? I thought I saw someone say 20 on a previous post in this thread based on the matriculant data posted on MSAR... but that seems high

edit: Wait MSAR actually does say that 22 students deferred the 2021 cycle. 19 in state and 3 out of state

oh very interesting. i'm in no position to even think about it without an acceptance, but i was lowkey thinking i would take a deferred acceptance to usc too.
i thought i was crazy, but i guess not haha.

I am PTE'd at CUSM, which has a CTE deadline of June 1st. I am not sure if would wait a year to go to USC, but it sucks that the deferred A's may come out after CUSM's CTE deadline of June 1st.

Why can't these schools just be on the same timeline
I'm in the exact same position, really frustrating.

Anyone know what date and what time of day AMCAS opens submissions for the 2023 cycle? I thought it was the 31st, but not sure what time.

Anyone else who withdrew from here after acceptance still getting USC emails?

Reactions: 1 user