2022-2023 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
but honestly, I felt like it said that from the moment i turned it in. does anyone else agree?
I remember my application had initially said something along the lines of "Your application is ready!" (I forgot the exact wording of it)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted letters through amcas, but they haven't been received... is anyone else in this boat?

Edit: this resolved itself overnight if anyone is having the same issue.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
IS II as well! :') complete 7/4/22! so excited!!

Reactions: 1 users
II!! Complete 7/10. Screaming crying throwing up😭

Congrats yall! Still praying for mine but I'm OOS. So far only IS II?

Reactions: 1 user
IS II - extremely strong ties

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey yall does USC screen for secondaries. I got my primary app verified today and didnt get an automatic secondary for USC.

How long did it take for yall to get secondary when you got your app verified.

Holy crap congrats y'all! Crossing my fingers that I get a II :,) I'm OOS but big connections to the school so I'm hoping that pulls through!!

Congrats to those who received II. You've got this!! For us OOS, let's hope the next wave includes some of us.

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone else's letter date change in the portal? USC sent me a complete email 7/13 (when I submitted) and I assumed they had my letters since my committee letter was received by AMCAS on 7/5. I just checked my portal though and my letters were received on 7/27 so I'm not sure if my complete date is 7/13 or 7/27 now.

Did anyone else's letter date change in the portal? USC sent me a complete email 7/13 (when I submitted) and I assumed they had my letters since my committee letter was received by AMCAS on 7/5. I just checked my portal though and my letters were received on 7/27 so I'm not sure if my complete date is 7/13 or 7/27 now.
Interesting, mine also changed to 7/27 even though I was complete 7/8.

• Hmm
Interesting, mine also changed to 7/27 even though I was complete 7/8.
It changes when you make changes to your AMCAS application i.e. adding schools, updating recommendations, etc.

• Wow
Oh perhaps it is the Preview scores? 7/27 was when mine released; I haven't touched my AMCAS since submission

It changes when you make changes to your AMCAS application i.e. adding schools, updating recommendations, etc.
Yes perhaps its preview. I did not update any schools or anything and it says 7/27 which is over a month since I submitted secondary. And this was not shown as a change in date on any other schools, just USC. I dont think it means anything... perhaps it even means that they opened your application to read parts of it on that date.

Any reapplicants receive an II?
reapplicant here and havent received II. I fear that Keck hates reapplicants based on the threads of previous cycles. Apparently in the past years a bunch of reapps got pre-II Rs all around the same time. I have yet to hear about a reapp that got II or an A at Keck lmao