2022-2023 Rush

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also confused... I was complete mid-July and have no R yet, but I also assume it's just implied at this point. I do think the lack of official communication when so many are hearing back is odd though.
I really wish they would just send everyone an R if they are no longer interviewing, for clarity purposes.

Edit: for people they haven't gotten an interview invite yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I really wish they would just send everyone an R if they are no longer interviewing, for clarity purposes.

Edit: for people they haven't gotten an interview invite yet.
Maybe they are waiting in case there is a last minute cancellation for the last II? Either that or they just want to keep us on the edge of our seats for no reason lol

Reactions: 5 users
Don’t wanna read into it too much - seems many of the Rs were OOS. Wonder if IS is just the next wave

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m pretty sure today is the last day to
Interview and everyone will eventually just get the R

Reactions: 1 users
Don’t wanna read into it too much - seems many of the Rs were OOS. Wonder if IS is just the next wave
I'm IS and have missed the R waves so far. Complete mid-july and at the time submitted the required professional picture in a t-shirt to which I submitted the most embarrassing update of a picture of myself in a suit inserted on a pdf. I think I need the R for my own sanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Honestly just hoping to join the R club at this point so I don’t keep holding on to this ounce of hope 😂

Members don't see this ad :)
I still have not heard back from this school. They are completely ghosting me????

Caught the R wave 😭 knew it was only a matter of time! Pleasure waiting with you all haha

Reactions: 1 user
+1 Pre-II R, IS complete July. Well that was a fun wait :D

• Care
Waitlisted, 2/1 interview. Can anyone speak on how are chances look? Some schools never take off the waitlist others take a lot, how about Rush?

still sitting in silence here (pre II and pre R) and its driving me absolutely crazy because this is one of my top schools I've been waiting to hear back from

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think I have ever been ghosted as hard as I am right now by Rush. We both know its an R idk why they are taking their sweet time sending it😭

Reactions: 7 users
They’re just finalizing their “no II because we loved your app so much omg take this A queen/king/quing” list for the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
fiiiiiinally caught the rejection. knew it was coming, but still blows

No offense but Rush is acting super lame rn

Update: got the R now! Deleted that **** so fast lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Reeeeeejeeeecteeddddd wooo

This is the only school that makes getting a r email feel like an accomplishment 🤣

Reactions: 3 users
Caught that cute pre ii rrrrr

Got the preii R as well good luck to those waiting post interview 🥺

I’m sorry to hear about all the preII R’s but keep your head up, everyone is here bc we want to be doctors (something admirable on its own) and whether you have an A somewhere else or not the fact that you came this far is something to be proud of. I’ve had my share of setbacks applying to med school and the path that we’ve chosen is not easy, but never forget to give yourself credit for what you’ve already accomplished and to keep on keeping on. I think one day we’ll look back at these times and laugh (with a little eye twitch from the trauma ).