2022-2023 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone able to log into CAESAR? Im stuck in an infinity glitch loading screen lol
Nah I can’t. In the same boat.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
When does Northwestern historically stop sending out IIs?

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Right now I think we can just view the status of our aid applications, make sure we got them all they needed. Merit in March I believe.
I thought last year they came out with the portal itself, maybe its different this year

If you haven't received your credentials yet (which I don't think anyone has), you can still submit the documents. Just use your AAMC ID number instead for whatever documents (actually specify that it is your AAMC ID) and use the email you used on AMCAS.

update: credentials are out now
Where did you find your credentials, in the AMP portal?

Should I just email them? I went to NU so I technically have an email and ID, so I'm not sure if they would give me a new one. Any NU alumni/current students in the same boat?

Should I just email them? I went to NU so I technically have an email and ID, so I'm not sure if they would give me a new one. Any NU alumni/current students in the same boat?
I am a current student now and what you said above was correct; it was under my tasks under my undergrad netid

Is there an accepted students groupme or do yall want me to make one?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II this morning!!! Complete late August, LM 76. Super exciting!!!!

Reactions: 10 users
II just now! They're scheduling into mid- and late- Jan :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
II just now! Still offering interviews from mid to late January.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Feeling stuck. I don’t have anything that could count as an update and my application has been competitive at similar schools. Anything I could do?

I didn’t really stress that my family lives in the area innsecondaries but I know that won’t move the needle in an update.

Feeling stuck. I don’t have anything that could count as an update and my application has been competitive at similar schools. Anything I could do?

I didn’t really stress that my family lives in the area innsecondaries but I know that won’t move the needle in an update.
Maybe a letter of continued interest?

Thoughts on how Feinberg compares to other top schools? Or is location really the main factor (assuming money is equal) between most of these great schools?

It really is a top school, just take a look at historic match lists, hospital systems, and research departments for specifics

Ofc location is a huge factor once you break the coveted “t20” but don’t let US snooze rankings influence your decisions too much because basically all of them get you where you wanna go
Thoughts on how Feinberg compares to other top schools? Or is location really the main factor (assuming money is equal) between most of these great schools?

Reactions: 3 users
Just received an II!!

Reactions: 6 users
Congrats!! When were you complete?
Thank you! Complete 7/19. I sent an update letter a couple weeks ago. Not sure how true this is, but I heard that showing interest is really important to Feinberg.

Oh wow! I was complete around the same time and sent in my update a week ago. Just to confirm you didnt get a confirmation email after uploading the update letter to the portal did you?
Thank you! Complete 7/19. I sent an update letter a couple weeks ago. Not sure how true this is, but I heard that showing interest is really important to Feinberg.

Oh wow! I was complete around the same time and sent in my update a week ago. Just to confirm you didnt get a confirmation email after uploading the update letter to the portal did you?
Yup, there was no confirmation. Hoping you’ll get an invite soon too!!

Are all of the interviews open-file? I thought I read that info from somewhere, but can't find confirmation for that now lol.

Are there going to be decisions released on the 20th or is it probably going to be next month ?

Are there going to be decisions released on the 20th or is it probably going to be next month ?
For some reason I recall during my interview (mid dec) that they were gonna release decisions in Jan, but someone above said no so not sure

Hi friends! I'm interviewing at Feinberg soon and was hoping if anyone who's interviewed already can speak to how the day went and what the vibe of the interviewers were? So excited (and nervous) to be interviewing here! :eek:

Thank you!!

Hi friends! I'm interviewing at Feinberg soon and was hoping if anyone who's interviewed already can speak to how the day went and what the vibe of the interviewers were? So excited (and nervous) to be interviewing here! :eek:

Thank you!!

Good luck with your interview! I had a great experience interviewing with Feinberg and felt like they really cared about what each interviewee brought to the table. They had us share fun facts as a group and then sent a word cloud with all of our names and fun facts at the end of the interview (I thought this was super cute!)

Regarding actual interview vibe - it definitely felt like a free-flowing conversation! No trick questions and I loved my interviewers.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Good luck with your interview! I had a great experience interviewing with Feinberg and felt like they really cared about what each interviewee brought to the table. They had us share fun facts as a group and then sent a word cloud with all of our names and fun facts at the end of the interview (I thought this was super cute!)

Regarding actual interview vibe - it definitely felt like a free-flowing conversation! No trick questions and I loved my interviewers.
Thank you so so much for all of this info, you definitely helped ease my nerves!

And ahh the word cloud is such a nice touch, I've yet to have a school do this type of thing 😭

• Care
Is this school done sending II’s? I think they say they interview through February but not sure if that’s actually the case

Is this school done sending II’s? I think they say they interview through February but not sure if that’s actually the case
i think when i submitted the secondary it said last interview day is 1/26 but it’s possible that they could extend it

i think when i submitted the secondary it said last interview day is 1/26 but it’s possible that they could extend it
Their admissions site, under the interview timeline tab, says they send out invitations into early February.

anyone admitted in December who also applied before the early financial aid deadline know when we are supposed to get our packages?

Really? They told me the committee meets late winter to discuss scholarship offers and we'd be notified of them late march apparently. Idk if finid package includes scholarship then.

Really? They told me the committee meets late winter to discuss scholarship offers and we'd be notified of them late march apparently. Idk if finid package includes scholarship then.
yeah not entirely sure but the website has them starting to roll out around this time, but it says preliminary package so maybe final package will include scholarship offers?