2020-2021 Quinnipiac (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lollll pre secondary app R

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
ACCEPTED! :) check your portals y’all it’s the MOST nonchalant email i would have missed it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS and complete in early October

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Thank you :) interviewed 9/21
awesome congrats and thanks for sharing! i interviewed 10/7 so maybe our group will hear something later this week. what exactly did it say on your portal and where?

Last edited:
ACCEPTED! :) check your portals y’all it’s the MOST nonchalant email i would have missed it.
Congrats! 9/30 interviewer waiting here patiently (anxiously). Did they email you or was it just a portal update?

Congrats! 9/30 interviewer waiting here patiently (anxiously). Did they email you or was it just a portal update?
Thank you! so it was an email but it just said "update to your application in your portal" in the subject. I was at work so I just went directly to my portal and saw the offer there, but in the body of the email it also says it. I was so nervous at first because I always assumed acceptance emails would have a "congratulations" or something in the subject haha.

ACCEPTED!!!! Just got post-II WL at another school and was feeling incredibly down. Interviewed here on 10/9. Good luck everyone!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Acceptance email just now! I interviewed on 9/25. OOS and URM.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED! Aye congrats everyone!! I interviewed 10/7.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
My first A!!!!! Interviewed 9/25

• Love
Does anyone know if the deposit is refundable?

*I understand it may be applied toward tuition, but I'm asking if it's refundable if we end up choosing another program.

Does anyone know if the deposit is refundable?

*I understand it may be applied toward tuition, but I'm asking if it's refundable if we end up choosing another program.
Yes it is refundable until April 30 according to msar.

Interviewed on 10/19 and still nothing... do people think they will keep sending out responses today? really need a win today lol

Interviewed on 10/19 and still nothing... do people think they will keep sending out responses today? really need a win today lol

I sure hope so. 9/30 and didn't hear anything. Tbh I'll be real confused if it doesn't work out here. My interview was so incredibly chill and conversational. I've had a lot of interviews this cycle and this is the one I feel the absolute best about. Really hoping I get good news today or else I'm gonna be worried about a weird tick or personality disorder I don't know about.

Reactions: 1 users
accepted and II was on 9/30! good luck everyone!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I have an interview with Netter and I am pretty nervous since it my first and only interview. For those who have already interviewed, how would you sum up your experience?

I have an interview with Netter and I am pretty nervous since it my first and only interview. For those who have already interviewed, how would you sum up your experience?
Easily one of the most organized interviews I had. The Dean personally memorizes your application and has a little round table at the end. The interviews itself were very relaxing and just a friendly conversation.

easily the most chill interview i've done. the first one I had was with a 2nd year student and she kept saying "just relax, I want to have a conversation." she even asked me if i'd prefer questions or just talk freely lol. my second interview was with a retired md and he was SUPER chill. he even cussed a couple times lol. we ended up talking about sports refereeing b/c that's something we had in common. And i got accepted here so it worked out. Don't stress. Do your best to prepare but don't get crazy about it b/c it's truly a stress-free type of interview.

Interviewed 10/9 and silence so far haha. Congrats to everyone that got A's.
Hopefully we get some more A's this Thursday!

Really trying to manifest some A's today!! Has anyone heard anything?

Wow, you've been waiting so long! It's strange because in past years they've sent out decisions 2 weeks post-II. Covid keeps screwing things up :(

I had 5 interviews in September and I've heard back from 0 of them... Definitely losing it a bit haha. I went back and looked at last year's thread and it looks like people are not necessarily told of acceptances in order. Some people hear back in 2 weeks and some hear back in a month and a half. That made me feel a little better, but who knows with this cycle. Wishing everyone the best! Still 2-3 hours left in the admissions day!

Accepted! Interviewed on 10/14. Received an email with no phone call.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Accepted!!! So relieved and excited! Received the email at 3:08PM! Interviewed 10/19. Congrats to all others who have been accepted!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Interviewed on 10/14. Received an email with no phone call.

Hey there, just making sure but...does accepting the offer on the portal and paying the deposit mean that I'm committing to enroll? I don't think it does but I want to make sure.
No, it says that the deposit is refundable until April 30. We have to accept the decision within two weeks of receiving it also. I think for most MD schools they understand that there is still a lot of cycle left and most of us are going to wait for more decisions.

Edit: Congrats by the way! This school seems amazing!

Accepted as well!! Interviewed on 10/30. Congratulations to everyone!

• Love
Accepted today, interviewed 10/19.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Do we think they are being slow with sending out II?

Reactions: 5 users
ACCEPTED! I interviewed on 9/30 and hadn't heard back yet. I was worried and confused (since my interviews went so well), but just know this process takes time.

• Love
Like pre-II updates? Im curious too
does quinnipiac take updates at this time?
From the email that you get when you submit your secondary:

"Any information you would like to add to your application after you have submitted your secondary can only be done in pdf format through the Additional Information section found in your Secondary Application account. Please do not send any updates to the school through email or postal mail."

From the email that you get when you submit your secondary:

"Any information you would like to add to your application after you have submitted your secondary can only be done in pdf format through the Additional Information section found in your Secondary Application account. Please do not send any updates to the school through email or postal mail."

I actually called them, and they said they're okay with update letters

Anyone know if there is an admitted students/class of 2025 facebook page yet?

Reactions: 6 users