2021-2022 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R just now, it's been fun y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II R just now, good luck guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how much waitlist movement there typically is? I love the program and was recently placed on the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know how much waitlist movement there typically is? I love the program and was recently placed on the waitlist.
I’m not sure but during my interview day Dr. Yeckel said that he expected a lot of waitlist movement this year

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone/current students know the protocol for friends/family at white coat? I know the date/time haven't been finalized but I'm hoping to get a number of how many people can come, or if there are tickets provided to incoming students to give out. And of course, the policies on gathering at the time..

Has anyone called asking when people will receive decisions?

Anyone/current students know the protocol for friends/family at white coat? I know the date/time haven't been finalized but I'm hoping to get a number of how many people can come, or if there are tickets provided to incoming students to give out. And of course, the policies on gathering at the time..
Current M1 here - we had our white coat on the Friday of the orientation week, I’d imagine it’ll be the same for your class. They sent out an email that could be forwarded to family/friends to RSVP. I can’t remember exactly if there was a limit to the number you could invite, but I had three guests and that wasn’t a problem.

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Current M1 here - we had our white coat on the Friday of the orientation week, I’d imagine it’ll be the same for your class. They sent out an email that could be forwarded to family/friends to RSVP. I can’t remember exactly if there was a limit to the number you could invite, but I had three guests and that wasn’t a problem.
Yep, on QStart it's tentatively scheduled for the first Friday in August. Do you recall the time frame they provided this link? I imagine it's coming soon once the date is finalized, just trying to get a gauge of when they get the ball rolling on some things.

Yep, on QStart it's tentatively scheduled for the first Friday in August. Do you recall the time frame they provided this link? I imagine it's coming soon once the date is finalized, just trying to get a gauge of when they get the ball rolling on some things.
For us it was reeeeeally last minute, but at the time the covid situation was a little different than it is now. As long as things trend roughly in the direction they’ve been heading, I’d imagine it’ll be earlier. But who knows.

just got the financial aid offer email

Reactions: 2 users
Financial aid offers just came out today!

Does anyone have access to the class GroupMe yet? If so, could someone PM me the link?

Could someone share the size of the group as well? Thank you in advance!

Is anyone else really confused about the financial aid offers? I got one loan that doesn't even cover the cost of tuition let alone everything else in the cost of attendance for 2022-2023.

Is anyone else really confused about the financial aid offers? I got one loan that doesn't even cover the cost of tuition let alone everything else in the cost of attendance for 2022-2023.
Yea same here. You would have to take out graduate plus/ private loans to cover the remaining cost

giphy.gif

People that still haven’t heard yet trying to figure out if this is good, bad, or neutral

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the WL but sent an email to withdraw from the waitlist shortly after as I already have acceptances at schools I'd rather attend. Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Has anyone who has emailed admissions over the past few days to withdraw their A gotten a confirmation yet/change to their status on the PTE page? Also good news for those matriculating—I also declined a large merit scholarship. Best of luck to everyone, it was a hard decision to turn Quinnipiac down.

EDIT: It took like a week but my PTE officially changed

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone who has emailed admissions over the past few days to withdraw their A gotten a confirmation yet/change to their status on the PTE page? Also good news for those matriculating—I also declined a large merit scholarship. Best of luck to everyone, it was a hard decision to turn Quinnipiac down.
*grabby hands*

Jokes, but thank you for being considerate and good luck wherever you decided to matriculate! :)

• Care
Haven't heard anything from Quinnipiac since submitting my secondary in July 2021 -- anyone else in the same boat? Assuming a late R at this point? haha

Haven't heard anything from Quinnipiac since submitting my secondary in July 2021 -- anyone else in the same boat? Assuming a late R at this point? haha
I think they sent out their R's. I had to find mine in the spam folder

I think they sent out their R's. I had to find mine in the spam folder
Yeah I never got anything, I checked the portal too and the last communication was a "thank you for submitting your secondary" email.