2019-2020 Quinnipiac (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted this morning... so thankful
Interviewed 12/16

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Accepted, Interviewed 12/16

Reactions: 4 users
congrats!! did you schedule ur interview date or was it given to you? If you scheduled it, did you see if there were a lot of interview dates left or how late the latest date was maybe?
I scheduled and it was given at 4:00 pm est. Oh yeah so my memory is fuzzy but I remember feb 3,6,10th, and maybe 13th? Idk if this helped me, but I did send an update letter.
I hope you get the II!

I scheduled and it was given at 4:00 pm est. Oh yeah so my memory is fuzzy but I remember feb 3,6,10th, and maybe 13th? Idk if this helped me, but I did send an update letter.
I hope you get the II!

if you don’t mind- how’d you send the update?

II just now!! Complete 7/16, IS. May turn this down due to travel expenses, but hope it goes to one of you! Dates available on feb 3, 7, 10, and 17.

Reactions: 15 users
II Just now, IS complete in July - very excited !

Edit: saw Feb dates available

Reactions: 8 users
II received at around 3:30 EST, complete 8/3, all Mondays in February open!

Edit: Update sent at the beginning of the month.

• Love
Does anyone who interviewed recall what details they said about their scholarship applications? I'm trying to decide if I should apply to both scholarships that are applicable to me

Portal! Good luck!!!!
In the portal, there is no "update letter" option. this is a very meticulous question but would another option of "letter of intent" work? even tho im pretty sure those are for after the interview. Thanks and congrats again!

In the portal, there is no "update letter" option. this is a very meticulous question but would another option of "letter of intent" work? even tho im pretty sure those are for after the interview. Thanks and congrats again!
I uploaded it in the letter of intent/interest option since my update was a letter of interest.

Reactions: 1 user
So, I've been accepted and have put down a deposit at Quinnipiac, but recently have received another acceptance and want to put a deposit down at that school as well until I make a decision. Can't find any specific admission protocols for Quinnipiac- does anyone know the rules? Are they okay with you holding more than one acceptance?

So, I've been accepted and have put down a deposit at Quinnipiac, but recently have received another acceptance and want to put a deposit down at that school as well until I make a decision. Can't find any specific admission protocols for Quinnipiac- does anyone know the rules? Are they okay with you holding more than one acceptance?
Yes until til the plan to enroll/confirm to enroll deadlines approach you can hold multiple A's.

Reactions: 1 users
got an II a couple of days ago, complete mid/late August

anyone have any insight into what this school is looking for? Schools tend to have some sort of mission/theme and i can't seem to find it here. My focus is urban underserved + academic medicine and I'm not sure that I fit in here.

I believe rural underserved + primary care was mentioned earlier on and that seems pretty spot on from when I was reading through the schools site. More so leaning toward primary care.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
so I have heard nothing since July. Pretty sure that I don't have a shot at an interview at this point, but was wondering if there have been rejections pre-II recently?

Reactions: 5 users

My guess is they send out acceptances and rejections in batches together so it wouldnt be far off to say that someone somewhere got an R at the same time that they sent the most recent II.