2021-2022 Ponce-STL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mateo, you have 4 DO acceptances and 2 waitlists at top DO schools out of the 24 schools that I applied to. Also got 2 MD II's out of state (one waitlist and one post II R)? Why Ponce STL?
Because last cycle I applied to less schools (still a lot) and got 0 acceptances, so this cycle I applied to more cause I didn't want to go through another cycle or take the MCAT again. I like Ponce's mission and couldn't apply to their PR campus because I didn't have any Spanish credits. It's also US MD.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anything today for anybody? Been over a month since the interview and silence. Some got word exactly a month later. Hoping for something soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know of good places to live in St. louis that are some what close to the school?

Has anyone who interviewed 6-8 weeks ago been rejected? Do they do post II rejections? Or silent rejections? Is there any hope here still? Need to make decisions soon.......

Has anyone who interviewed 6-8 weeks ago been rejected? Do they do post II rejections? Or silent rejections? Is there any hope here still? Need to make decisions soon.......
Folks in the other thread for the main campus who interviewed in November and January have said they have heard nothing since their interviews. Which means everyone else must also be in a similar boat because the same admissions committee makes decisions for both campuses

Reactions: 1 users
Kind of crappy they don’t let people know. People need to make decisions and plan their lives!

Hi all,

For any accepted students who are planning to attend PHSU-STL in the fall, I'm making a google doc for areas I would recommend to live. A couple of people have reached out to ask, so I figured I would share the info if anyone wants it. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Folks in the other thread for the main campus who interviewed in November and January have said they have heard nothing since their interviews. Which means everyone else must also be in a similar boat because the same admissions committee makes decisions for both campuses
yeah someone said a couple days ago in the main Ponce thread (a PR applicant, not STL) that they received an email last week stating they were behind due to COVID. also, i can’t believe i didn’t put two and two together until today, but last week, when those that interviewed 3/11 were sort of expecting to hear back, was also when PR was facing massive, days long power outages. don’t if that played a role, but wouldn’t surprised if that kept the adcom from meeting last week.

Last edited:
Another week went by.......anyone else hear anything? Just wish they'd send something

Another week went by.......anyone else hear anything? Just wish they'd send something
nothing here lololol 😅😅 looks like in the main PR thread that someone got accepted yesterday to main campus but crickets on the STL side. looks like we’re on edge for at least another week. 😅🥲

anyone hear anything yesterday/today? 😂 @koffeekween have you or anyone admitted heard anything that would make you think we're just gonna get ghosted? lolol 😅

I've been waiting a short time (compared to the medical applicants) for word about the MSMS program. The MSMS requires applicants apply through their website and send in stuff through the general admissions email, so I am wondering how long it took for people to hear about admission to the MSMS program and if there is an email sent to notify that the application is complete beforehand. I'm glad I checked here and see that they're behind. It makes me feel a little better to know that it's not unusual to not hear anything for a while. Has anyone here gone through the MSMS program?

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like they have to let us know by Monday since that's the plan to enroll deadline. Unless the class is full and they are just doing silent rejections?

I believe the linkage with SLU previously was that the top 50% of MS students were guaranteed an interview at SLU, but I don't know if that has changed since PSHU may have their own linkage to their program now.

I am curious whether they are offering linkage to their MS students this cycle, and if so, how many of the 30 seats will be left for students applying outside of the MS program.
Where did you hear that from? About the linkage with SLU

I believe the linkage with SLU previously was that the top 50% of MS students were guaranteed an interview at SLU, but I don't know if that has changed since PSHU may have their own linkage to their program now.

I am curious whether they are offering linkage to their MS students this cycle, and if so, how many of the 30 seats will be left for students applying outside of the MS program.
I posted on the other one, before I seen you created a new thread. Where did you hear about the linkage with Saint Louis University?. Also congratulations on your acceptance, what were your stats?

Just wanted to let you all know I am aware of someone who interviewed on 2/4 and was admitted March 1st at Ponce STL. So they have started issuing admissions.
What was their stats

I feel like they have to let us know by Monday since that's the plan to enroll deadline. Unless the class is full and they are just doing silent rejections?
Wait I can't find that date anywhere on their website, did they tell us that during interview?

Wait I can't find that date anywhere on their website, did they tell us that during interview?
No its for AMCAs, your supposed to pick the school you want to go to if your holding multiple acceptances by that day

No its for AMCAs, your supposed to pick the school you want to go to if your holding multiple acceptances by that day
Ah right! Good luck everybody these next two weeks lol

I've been waiting a short time (compared to the medical applicants) for word about the MSMS program. The MSMS requires applicants apply through their website and send in stuff through the general admissions email, so I am wondering how long it took for people to hear about admission to the MSMS program and if there is an email sent to notify that the application is complete beforehand. I'm glad I checked here and see that they're behind. It makes me feel a little better to know that it's not unusual to not hear anything for a while. Has anyone here gone through the MSMS program?

Anyone? lol

*seethes internally with jealousy* lolol seriously congrats though! still haven't heard anything, interviewed 3/11, refreshing my email constantly lol
you're gonna go crazy doing that 😂

Hi everyone, I hope you guys are doing well!
I was just wondering, is there a specific date by which we're supposed to select "Plan to Enroll" or "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS for PHSU St. Louis? Were we supposed to make our selection by April 30th or May 2nd? Or does it matter?

Thank you!

Hi everyone, I hope you guys are doing well!
I was just wondering, is there a specific date by which we're supposed to select "Plan to Enroll" or "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS for PHSU St. Louis? Were we supposed to make our selection by April 30th or May 2nd? Or does it matter?

Thank you!
Hi, were you accepted already? If so when did you interview? Many still waiting to hear and on SDN. I haven't seen any March interviews accepted yet. Not sure if they are done. I thought May 2nd was the date you have to commit to one school but could be wrong!

Hi, were you accepted already? If so when did you interview? Many still waiting to hear and on SDN. I haven't seen any March interviews accepted yet. Not sure if they are done. I thought May 2nd was the date you have to commit to one school but could be wrong!
Hi! So I interviewed in February, and I was fortunate enough to be accepted!

Hi! So I interviewed in February, and I was fortunate enough to be accepted!
Congrats! Not sure if the class is full yet, or what. Hoping to hear something soon, either way! Has the school sent you anything on enrollment?

Congrats! Not sure if the class is full yet, or what. Hoping to hear something soon, either way! Has the school sent you anything on enrollment?
Thank you! And I don't think the school has sent me anything about enrollment besides the acceptance forms, deposit stuff, and info on the Choose Your Medical School tool.

Anybody heard back from March interviews?

waitlisted today at 3pm. interviewed 3/11.

If you don’t mind me asking, what were your stats/experiences?
(I tried sending you a message but it wasn’t allowing me so I’m sending it here, thanks)

Do you mind sharing your stats? Any other accepted student at ponce -stl please Share your stats as well
Kindly, if those accepted do this it would helpful to know what our chances are. Thank you!

Interview invite 05/13/22, scheduled for 05/16/22
Secondary app submitted 10/11/21
Primary app submitted 09/17/21

Last edited:
Accepted today interviewed in October

Sorry I just realized this is the wrong thread meant to post on the main campus one

Accepted today for STL campus, interviewed March 18

How does this school notify? Email, call or letter in the mail? Is it different if it's a/n A, R or WL? Thank you!

Hey guys,
Does anyone know how the school determines if you qualify for in-state tuition? Thanks!