2022-2023 Quinnipiac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-interview rejection today. Submitted secondary in September and went there for undergrad and had all LOR from the professor there
It’s ok friend we’re getting this settlement for spring 2020 tuition ‼️ justice for rejected alumni 😘

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R. OOS, complete early August.
Good luck to everyone else still in the running!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know how long Quinnipiac interviews until?

Pre II R! Complete early August. Good luck to everyone else!

Edit: OOS

Last edited:
  • Care
Pre II r part of the Casper group. I think we should get our fees refunded. That is extremely unfair

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R, submitted early august and also part of that Casper nonsense in November. good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
A just now! Interviewed 10/10, sent an update letter about one and a half weeks ago. OOS, ORM LM 68.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Pre-II R for me as well!

It’s been a pleasure with you all.

• Care
Accepted with a scholarship offer. Interviewed 11/7.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Interesting they just released all these decisions today though 🤨🤨 that’s QU for u doe, very on brand

I never received a complete email after the whole Casper situation. So I’m sure I have a R coming soon.

Pre II r - I did have my Casper turned in on time and not in November for anyone upset about the fees! Seems like a big r wave unfortunately :(

Reactions: 1 user
do you have crazy ECs? Impressive, congrats!!
Thank you!!

I’m a nontrad career changer, so lots of experiences outside of the norm, which certainly seems to have helped my cycle 😊

I too, fell to the great Quinnipiac R Wave of 2023 today.

• Care
A, LM 62, OOS, interview Oct. Very good ECs, no scholarship offer though (yet...)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hey guys I haven’t gotten a single word back from here and submitted late July. Historically when do they send iis until? I haven’t really stalked past years or know much. Would appreciate it!!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys I haven’t gotten a single word back from here and submitted late July. Historically when do they send iis until? I haven’t really stalked past years or know much. Would appreciate it!!
In their email about Casper in November (page 6, post #265 of this thread) they mentioned they intend to interview until early March! I imagine they're still going to be sending out IIs towards the end of February