2020-2021 Quinnipiac (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R, complete early Aug

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R as well, good luck future doctors!

• Care
Waitlisted. The email says that you must have your immunizations completed to be considered for the waitlist. What does that mean?

anyone else still haven't heard anything? complete beginning of sep and nothing since the January "we're delayed" email

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the Pre-II R, last school I was waiting to hear from! Good luck to all!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my acceptance offer today. It was a very difficult decision just because the interview day was one of the most impressionable ones, and I enjoyed it a lot compared to schools that made me do weird group activities. I wish those still in the running only the best of luck.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
and need-based aid
Did they tell you how much aid they'd give you already or was the email just about scholarships? Just asking for those of us WL'ed, as there seems to be a good amount of W's each year when the aid email comes out. Thanks in advance!!

edit: in case it wasn't clear (i re-read my comment and worry it could be taken a diff way lol) i'm not at all asking how much aid anyone actually received , just asking if you have in fact received that information from the school at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know when we will find out about the pre-matriculation program?

Did they tell you how much aid they'd give you already or was the email just about scholarships? Just asking for those of us WL'ed, as there seems to be a good amount of W's each year when the aid email comes out. Thanks in advance!!

edit: in case it wasn't clear (i re-read my comment and worry it could be taken a diff way lol) i'm not at all asking how much aid anyone actually received , just asking if you have in fact received that information from the school at all
They sent a separate email to the QU email around the same time as the scholarship one saying that the financial aid offer was available, but I had to follow the link they included to see the financial aid offer itself

Withdrew my acceptance, along with a pretty large merit scholarship (not one of the ones you had to apply for). I hope my spot and the money goes to one of you. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
So..... any waitlist movement recently? I'm assuming things will start moving today with PTE.

Withdrew my A yesterday, hope one of you gets it!

Withdrew my acceptance as well! I hope someone gets the call!

I called the admissions office yesterday and was told there hasn't been any movement off the WL yet. Here's to hoping that it is because they're waiting to meet/etc and that we will see some soon! Lots of other schools have seen decent post-April 30 movement so far, so I figure that's promising for those of us on this WL.

edit: grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 users
I called the admissions office yesterday and was told there hasn't been any movement off the WL yet. Here's to hoping that it is because they're waiting to meet/etc and that we will soon! Lots of other schools have seen decent post-April 30 movement so far, so I figure that's promising for those of us on this WL.
I know some schools wait a bit and move people off the WL in groups instead of rolling. This is most likely what they are doing! Thanks for calling and updating us!!

does anyone else here feel like they're slowly going crazy? I really don't want to have to retake the mcat :arghh:

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Just got the email - completely ecstatic! Movement has begun everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
More waitlist movement! I received the email on Monday morning (5/24)!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Just committed to Netter! Does anyone know if there is a GroupMe or Facebook page set up?

Reactions: 2 users
Just committed to Netter! Does anyone know if there is a GroupMe or Facebook page set up?
There's a class facebook page set up! Search "Frank H. Netter School of Medicine Class of 2025" and you should find it. An admin should add you pretty quickly once you request access.

First time posting but got off the waitlist last Tuesday morning on June 8! Good luck to everyone!

Got accepted off the waitlist July 2nd! Can't believe it! Almost missed the acceptance because I was working on next cycle's secondaries.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users