2019-2020 Quinnipiac (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FYI...from the AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair:

“To any current applicants, we are still in the process of extending interview invitations. Unless you hear otherwise, your application is still under consideration!”

Sent from my iPhone using SDN
You were so right! Just got an II today!

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it too late to get a interview invitation from here? I haven't gotten axed yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Is it too late to get a interview invitation from here? I haven't gotten axed yet.

Give it a few months. I have a feeling schools are going to R everyone at the end like Wayne did recently.

They told me the last interview day is march 6th.
Hm. So maybe I'll get axed next week. This and Rowan are my last hopes for invites, otherwise I have just the two schools I already interviewed at.

Has anyone emailed admissions a question and not received a response? Not sure if they’re more responsive over phone.

Has anyone emailed admissions a question and not received a response? Not sure if they’re more responsive over phone.
I called them about the chemistry sequence in the beginning of the year and they were responsive!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invitation! Complete 7/12. Alert: found it in my spam folder!

Reactions: 16 users
I had turned off spam filters but this made me nervously check my spam folder. And congrats! :D
Interview invitation! Complete 7/12. Alert: found it in my spam folder!

Reactions: 2 users
Hm. So maybe I'll get axed next week. This and Rowan are my last hopes for invites, otherwise I have just the two schools I already interviewed at.
As far as I know interviews are going at least until March 13.

Is there a Facebook group for accepted students? Is there someone that attends here in this group?

II earlier today. Complete 8/20. Dates available were in March.

• Wow
Reactions: 17 users
Is there a Facebook group for accepted students? Is there someone that attends here in this group?

Yes, link is in this thread somewhere, not at home, or I would have provided link.

Check your spam people! Just got an email today saying "reminder to schedule an interview" and I was like when did I get the initial invitation lol. Spam folder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
anyone else still in silence from here?

Reactions: 19 users
anyone else still in silence from here?
I am, since mid-July.. :(

I bet their cycle is over. I'm not liking my chances here anymore despite being in-state and having thought my application was really well-suited for them (a lot of Connecticut-based community service and good stats).

Does anyone know this program's protocols for the Choose Your School Tool? I can't seem to find any specific dates/requirements on their website...

Does anyone happen to know what the Healthcare VITALS group is? It shows up under student organizations but my Google searches don’t pick anything up.

Have there been any post-interview Rs or WL from here? Just curious as I interviewed mid February and have not heard back yet

Have there been any post-interview Rs or WL from here? Just curious as I interviewed mid February and have not heard back yet
I'm in the same boat. It looks like there was one Post-II R early on in the cycle.

Reactions: 1 users
Second look was canceled this morning. Hopefully, they implement some sort of virtual second look to help us decide.

Got TWO pre-II rejection emails this morning, like, I get it!!! you didn’t want me!! :rofl:

hahaha just kidding, good luck to everyone else!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Got TWO pre-II rejection emails this morning, like, I get it!!! you didn’t want me!! :rofl:

hahaha just kidding, good luck to everyone else!

I've been getting 1-2 a day for the last week. I'm a little surprised I thought it was going to be more silent Rs! Good luck to all of you still in the running

I've been getting 1-2 a day for the last week. I'm a little surprised I thought it was going to be more silent Rs! Good luck to all of you still in the running
No I meant I got 2 from Netter specifically!!! :laugh:

but have also been getting multiple per day from other schools too as the cycle winds down lol

• Haha
Hi everyone,

Did anyone apply for the scholarships and receive word on them?

Also do you know if these scholarships are separate from need based grants?

Hi everyone,

Did anyone apply for the scholarships and receive word on them?

Also do you know if these scholarships are separate from need based grants?
I applied, but haven't gotten word yet. Need-based aid is separate from scholarships.

Just received the Netter scholarship! Covers 50% of tuition. I didn’t apply to scholarships so I’m not sure if this is a need based grant that was given or not.

Nonetheless super excited and greatful

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know if this school is still interviewing? Very confused that I didn’t get the pre ii R yesterday

Reactions: 3 users