2019-2020 Wright State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone IS get an interview recently? Complete 8/23 and haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! aH
Completed: August 7
Interviewed: November 13.
OSS.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi friends! Also a current M1 at BSOM. Looks like a few of my classmates have jumped in already, but I just wanted to make myself available for questions as well. Like @pshhh, I am also OOS as are many of our classmates, so hang in there if that's you.

Absolutely loving this school so far. Our curriculum has recently undergone a major facelift making us 100% lecture free. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm loving the learning style. Our class time is based around peer learning and collaboration with incorporated clinical cases and board style questions. I never want to go back to lectures!! We're also getting early exposure to interviewing and physical exam skills- volunteer and simulated patients come in almost weekly allowing us to practice interviews/exams!

Additionally, as has been said before, the community is highly collaborative. Everyone in our class is encouraging and supportive, and we share resources that we come across individually. Medical school is hard enough as is, and its great to be in an environment where is feels like faculty and classmates have your back.

I’m a local student accepted! Can you give an idea of your typical day? What hours do you spend on campus versus studying on your own? Any insight is appreciated!

accepted! interviewed 12/4.

Accepted via email! Interviewed 11/26

Accepted via email! Interviewed on 12/17

Reactions: 3 users
I’m a local student accepted! Can you give an idea of your typical day? What hours do you spend on campus versus studying on your own? Any insight is appreciated!

You're only required to stay on campus for the three hour classes. The rest of the day is up to you. People stay on campus to study while others head home.

You're only required to stay on campus for the three hour classes. The rest of the day is up to you. People stay on campus to study while others head home.
Are there only 3 hours of class a day?

Wondering if anyone hasn’t heard back? I was compete mid August, LM 66-67, OOS. How long do they send interviews for?

Reactions: 1 user
Wondering if anyone hasn’t heard back? I was compete mid August, LM 66-67, OOS. How long do they send interviews for?
Their last interview date is March 11, 2020. They stop giving II's middle of Feb.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
II today! IS, complete late July, Interview dates: the entire month of February
Congrats! There is hope for me yet! What are your stats if you don't mind...

Lol jk I got the big fat R. Turns out my update was never actually sent in

Last edited:
R. OOS/no ties so was low shot anyways. GL all!

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Rejected, OOS/no ties, complete late August. Not too hurt about it! Good luck to everyone else

Rejected, OOS but with solid ties to Ohio. Stings a bit since I thought I had an extremely competitive application (LM 70, hundreds of hours volunteering/shadowing). But don't we all? Congrats to those with A and II.

II today. Complete 9/30. IS. Interview date options were avail. for the month of Feb.

Reactions: 5 users