2022-2023 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my A, good luck everyone!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Another day that I anxiously refresh my email every two minutes

Members don't see this ad :)
Also accepted off the waitlist today!! IS top third, ecstatic

Members don't see this ad :)
got accepted off the waitlist this morning!! (top third) so excited!!! :))

Reactions: 3 users
Ugh nothing but daily anxiety and thumb cramps from refreshing my email every two minutes

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything since wednesday?

Im considering sending an LOI but im not sure if WSU accepts them

I havent heard anything either :/
Apparently there was a glitch in the CYMS tool for the last few days and was preventing schools from seeing an accurate list of waitlisted students. I would assume the same prevented adcoms from accepting waitlisted students.
From what I read, as of yesterday evening, the issue was said to be resolved. I would think that schools will probably resume accepting students only on Monday.

Apparently there was a glitch in the CYMS tool for the last few days and was preventing schools from seeing an accurate list of waitlisted students. I would assume the same prevented adcoms from accepting waitlisted students.
From what I read, as of yesterday evening, the issue was said to be resolved. I would think that schools will probably resume accepting students only on Monday.
I hope that wasn't all the movement we will see

I hope that wasn't all the movement we will see
Most likely there will be plenty more. Facebook group only has 105 members including one admin.

Those who were accepted and have access to the portal are able to see how many have been accepted so far

Most likely there will be plenty more. Facebook group only has 105 members including one admin.

Those who were accepted and have access to the portal are able to see how many have been accepted so far
There are at least 12 members of the facebook group who are current BSOM students/not part of the incoming class. Not sure how many accepted students do/don’t use facebook however.

Edit: I assume you are talking about the WINGS portal. I don’t see anything that indicates how many students have been accepted/how many spots remain. But if I can happen to figure it out I will let you all know! :)

I have been waitlisted before so I definitely understand the anxiety. Good luck to you all!

Last edited:
Got in off the top third!
Any info on how they grade? P/NP, ranking, etc? Are exams from NBME?

Reactions: 1 users
A friend of mine just got in off of the waitlist, but she is going to reject the offer because she was accepted at UC. So expect more movement soon!

Got in off the top third!
Any info on how they grade? P/NP, ranking, etc? Are exams from NBME?
Current first year student here. Preclincals are pass/fail and I think clinicals are honors/pass/fail. We don't have ranking but we have quartile, if you're in the first or second quartile which is top 25% or 50% of the class it gets added as a line on your dean's letter so it's a boost! But being in the bottom half doesn't hurt you, they won't mention it anywhere on your app. Also all our final exams are NBME except for our anatomy 1 and 2 courses those are in house made. Quizzes are also made by faculty here but only your NBME grade determines your class rank and if you pass or fail the class.

Reactions: 3 users
I was accepted off the WL on Friday. In state and top third!

I’m convinced I’m in the top third of the bottom third 🫠

• Haha
Nothing for me either. Tried calling admissions yesterday but no one answered

Withdrew my acceptance earlier today, hope one of you gets it!

Question, I got accepted today too (top third, OOS but heavy OH ties) and it says you have 5 days to accept the offer and sign the contract , however the CTE for BSOM date is June 13. Does this mean you're not bound until then? Is the 5 days signing of the contract to hold your spot until June 13 ? I ask because I am on one more waitlist so I am trying to be extra sure. Thank you!

Question, I got accepted today too (top third, OOS but heavy OH ties) and it says you have 5 days to accept the offer and sign the contract , however the CTE for BSOM date is June 13. Does this mean you're not bound until then? Is the 5 days signing of the contract to hold your spot until June 13 ? I ask because I am on one more waitlist so I am trying to be extra sure. Thank you!

Correct, you’re only holding your spot until the deadline to fully commit (06/13). If you receive an A from the waitlisted school, you are free to withdraw until that date and enroll.

I also was accepted Friday! Where did you see the CTE is on June 13th? I am WL at 2 other places, so I did plan to enroll. Is that right? Does anyone know how to submit our immunization records? What about financial aid packages? I am a bit overwhelmed