Kirby Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 3 Yeet Tally
moon (3) - genny 31, samac 81, mighty 17
mighty (4) - Wilgy 17, Zenge 38, moon 35, Boq 103
moth () -
samac () -
JJJ (1) - JJJ 91
Pippy (1) - Pippy 34
Boq () -

9/11
yeet close in ~5 hours

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly don’t feel like there’s much I can do at this point. I can go hard on mighty, but that would be survivalism with a side of confbias (even if I’m right). If I look anywhere else, that’s “opening up the POE” and therefore scummy. What if I just…

• Haha
it wouldnt be opening up the poe because thats what you would have to do in your position if you town read mighty tbh
it would be scummy if anyone else did it tbh

• Hmm
@Boquise I don’t think you’re spamming. I think you’re doing a great job and showing us how it’s done, TBH. No wonder you’ve been to champs so many times.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
ok so i have been sus on various levels on everyone in the mayo wagon, and town read everyone on the dubz wagon

yeet dubz

easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.gif

gn tbh
this was the gif I used by the way, just want the legacy to be right:

easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy.gif

as my adventure in Day 1 continues, I keep being flabbergasted that genny said there were wolfy posts of mine during that day. All my posts are bangers tbh

I wanted to ask for the TL;DR on why nate was being so highly wolf read because I felt like he hadn't posted anything but I see his wagon has dissipated
hi guys i wanna just randomly say that i wanted to ask why my ol' teammate Nate was being voted but now I see that he is not being voted anymore so i guess i wont ask it so kthxbai

-said no wolf ever about her teammate.

• Haha
I'm mostly sheeping zenge's reading card, but I haven't liked how she's interacted with me, because she's usually very paranoid of me. The last time she wasn't was in MHA (when she was wolfing)
Compare this lengthy response that is a bit forced with Moon's literal "i like ties" as reasoning for her votes

town points for moon tbh

• Hmm
I apologize if this is too meta but... why should I care? Put simply, this game is intended to prepare for champs, which I understand to be an elite game among players who have never really interacted before.

Relaying overly on Zenges card feels like a cheat, regardless of Dubz true alignment. I welcome Zenge to find a read on Dubz based on past gameplay or tone or his own personal voodoo, but I would also expect everyone else to need a bit more convincing to join along, especially since the JJJ test showed a very different read of Dubz, and she didn't do much since then to play differently.

I doubt Zenge would intentionally misyeet Dubz, so I'm not giving him any wolf points, I'm just surprised at how quickly everyone else (except you PSV) jumped on.
mighty does have a point that it is weird for him to do this as w/w
but i also think this can be a wolf voicing frustration and being genuine with it feeling a cheat. Wolves have emotions too and sometimes they vent.

Members don't see this ad :)
mighty does have a point that it is weird for him to do this as w/w
but i also think this can be a wolf voicing frustration and being genuine with it feeling a cheat. Wolves have emotions too and sometimes they vent.
I actually struggle to find a town motivation for that post. To disagree with the read is fine, but to protest the fact that it was meta/sheeping that got there -- I dunno about that.

Now that that's out of the way...I just got out of seeing a really fun movie and it reinvigorated my sense of humor.

And truly, isn't it funny to think about, being misyoten D1, by the only person who has held a Dubz Reading Card for over a year! Quite hilarious if you ask me. I'll laugh about it for months to come. And it will be useful, in the future, when I actually am a wolf. To be able to say "But wait! Remember that time when he was wrong??"

So I look forward to that.

So? Am I winning? I haven't read anything in the last 2.5 hours or so.
man
dubz needed a drink here tbh

interesting that dubz is not mentioned here
but mighty is, with the other high profilers
This was after moonster's post where she pointed out mighty had checked in and then left. Could have been swatting it down as NAI so nobody gets interested in it.

I actually struggle to find a town motivation for that post. To disagree with the read is fine, but to protest the fact that it was meta/sheeping that got there -- I dunno about that.
thanks JJJ!
I appreciate your input, because I am feeling like a ping pong ball and I do tend to give too much benefit of doubt
whats the scum motivation doing that post?

thanks JJJ!
I appreciate your input, because I am feeling like a ping pong ball and I do tend to give too much benefit of doubt
whats the scum motivation doing that post?
Dissuade the wagon and/or establish a precedent for suspecting the people that sheeped. I guess.

lol this completely spews samac as town. No way two wolves decide to argue at sod over 1 wolf town leaning the other. There are more important business deals to take care of - like shading townies
No I’m a wolf
This was our genius plan all along

• Wow
Haha, was just waiting to catch up again to vote, but you're right that's probably a bad idea. I was thinking of voting JJJ with mayo. Don't see anyone else on the board I'm particularly suspicious of. Feels kinda weak because it doesn't have much effect (but with that big a wagon on dubz, would any votes?), but eh.

Vote JJJ
hello i am wolf moon and welcome to jack-ass, where I join a 2 wagon strong counterwagon to my wolf mate's 7 votes strong wagon

like uh, maybe...? But naah? Tho both mighty and moon are on JJJ here.

• Haha
hello i am wolf moon and welcome to jack-ass, where I join a 2 wagon strong counterwagon to my wolf mate's 7 votes strong wagon

like uh, maybe...? But naah? Tho both mighty and moon are on JJJ here.
I don't think any votes mattered at that point. Some mafia avoid the big wagon because they don't want to look like late tagalong bussers, and some feel like they have to be late tagalong bussers.

What if we’re wrong on this POE
This just feels too easy almost.
But then I think back to Hannibal when I was spinning just like Boq is on thread now and it was just right

What if we’re wrong on this POE
This just feels too easy almost.
But then I think back to Hannibal when I was spinning just like Boq is on thread now and it was just right
Then we tinfoil you.

• Haha
  • Love
Alright I have finished reading D1 and the clock is almost midnight, so I will try to make myself shorty
wont have the time or energy to read D2.

I think I can clear almost all players. I feel like the majority of my clears are water tight.

I havent been able to completely clear Moon and Mighty, which might be partly because of confirmation bias, but I have tried to see stuff from their point of view. Nothing has been slam dunk however. I am considering then that I might be wrong. But:
I can safely clear zenge, samac, wilgy, mothy, nate, pippy, genny and JJJ.
So.

I do believe there is 1 wolf in Mighty/Moon. They have wolf points too. I will lean on Mighty and hope I get 3 for 3 in this game.
IF I AM WRONG on both of them though... and this will sound super fun considering how I started today, I do believe my weakest clear is JJJ even though I believe he is spewed town due to Dina. But there is always a possibility that I am wrong, and sure JJJ had awkward interactions (imo) with Dubz on sod1 and fought for the mayo wagon on eod1. I will however not push JJJ for now because I feel pretty pretty safe with the read. It is just on the off-chance that I am misreading both Mighty and Moon. Sorry tho JJJ if this disappoints you, considering our moment earlier. The game is to me practically locked. Zenge, samac, wilgy, mothy, nate, pippy and genny are never wolves. JJJ is almost never a wolf.

So yeah, nice stuff tbh
I will keep my vote on Mighty tbh.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
perhaps the english expression is air tight, not water tight tbh

My most level-1 VCA read of yesterday is that Dina's wagon was pure and I'd expect the last wolf to be on JJJ. Excluding Dina's late vote, Jay's wagon at its high point was mighty/Zenge/mayo/mothy. And I think mighty's post today saying "I would like to remind you all that I tried to switch off Jay but was stopped by the hammer" could be self-consciousness about the final JJJ wagon being him and Dina.

• Hmm
Both are used

I was saying in my role PM earlier that I'm incredibly impressed with your English, assuming it is a second language for you
thank you tbh!
I speak Swedish Chef as my first language

• Haha
  • Care
To prevent a post-minimum purge we'll have to hammer. I have finished the analyses I have time for this evening anyway, so I defer to the team on when that should occur. I endorse an elimination of mighty.

This is an SDN quirky thing, but if you quote broken gifs, they will often show up in the post draft box
yeah i saw
saw them mocking me
"remember me?
i am the funny gif you tried to post
with funny comedic timing
to quench your reaction thirst

but now only you can see us
nyehehehehe tbh"

i have noticed tho if i save the gif and upload it from my laptop, they work tbh

Zenge
Boquise

samac
Pippy
DrWilgy
mothy

Nate
genny

moonster
mighty

tbh that order is kinda lazy, Boquise is my top town read in the universe