dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
we could just all start killing each other, looking for a traitor. and whomever's left at the end of the night wins!
But we can all work together and be a team?
:cryi:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ngl, I have my doubts about this.

We have a clear directive that if we beat the duck and we take out the evil baron, we win the game.

We have a clear directive that if we beat the duck and we take out the evil baron, we win the game.
We don’t know how many any people are involved with the baron. I’ve tried to scout for him and Clem is like lol no
The objective changed when we voted Clem. This is changing the objective.

I don't disagree with you at all and more or less feel the same way, but

Clem said bypassing the baron vs. king choice is a possibility of everyone gets on board, and I have a bit of fomo on what happens if we don't go that route.

That said, I'd still be down to find who's associated with the baron and take them down. We don't have that many people to problem solve through to bring the game to a close.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't disagree with you at all and more or less feel the same way, but

Clem said bypassing the baron vs. king choice is a possibility of everyone gets on board, and I have a bit of fomo on what happens if we don't go that route.

That said, I'd still be down to find who's associated with the baron and take them down. We don't have that many people to problem solve through to bring the game to a close.
But
Hear me out
This route can end the game this cycle, for better or worse, and I can have my wedding this week and we all end hand in hand.

But
Hear me out
This route can end the game this cycle, for better or worse, and I can have my wedding this week and we all end hand in hand.

I feel like those aligned with the baron would beg to differ

I am not sure how I feel about the pioneering for a "f*ck it all" approach right after some things have come to light. This doesn't seem beneficial for anyone except a few. It's dangerous to speak so freely, so forgive me for being so indirect. But I am skeptical to say the least.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like those aligned with the baron would beg to differ
I think anyone closely aligned with either side would probably beg to differ but that’s the beauty of it. Both sides have to agree. Everyone has the potential to lose.

I am not sure how I feel about the pioneering for a "f*ck it all" approach right after some things have come to light. This doesn't seem beneficial for anyone except a few. It's dangerous to speak so freely, so forgive me for being so indirect. But I am skeptical to say the least.
Why would one side benefit over the other?

I’m willing to thunderdome with my own ideals. A thunderdome where I have to get everyone on my side.
I’m willing to die for this….. pls let’s try?

Neither side cares about us.
The goblin king let his army sit back while we took all the damage of the duck.
The baron didn’t send reenforcements.

The 2 parties are out for themselves. I want us to look out for us.

*sigh*

This is the only way for everyone to walk away together…. There is not a more dnd way to end this than to go to a tavern together and tell the politics to **** off. Wincons keep changing who says they won’t change again if we do this?
(Also full disclosure I’m getting married Friday and would like this game to end pls and this would end it today. I think. Thanks.)

• Care
tally

Get plastered: sheltermed, genny

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
tally

Get plastered: sheltermed, genny, samac, zenge
Not voting: kate, dubz, poppy

It seems beneficial for scum to have non-scum vote/believe there isn't scum to vote for.
Oh I 100% believe there is scum to vote for.
But I am advocating for all of us to come together and vote for this over voting each other.

Oh I 100% believe there is scum to vote for.
But I am advocating for all of us to come together and vote for this over voting each other.
This is such a strange push if you believe there is scum amongst us, why do you choose to not vote for them?

This is such a strange push if you believe there is scum amongst us, why do you choose to not vote for them?
BECAUSE I THINK THE SIDES DONT MATTER

it’s political bs and we have an option to walk away from the politics

I strongly feel that this is a way to end to game as a group and everyone to come together and I very much believe in it.
Pls.

This is everyone defecting their wincon. Village and scum. To go drink together and be happy and let the politics play out.

was it obvious that voting Clem was the right thing to do? No. But was it? Yes. All our wincons became the same then.

This is the next right experimental move.

Breaking the established practices of this game seems reckless, and I also refrain from alcohol. I will vote whatever the fresh hell we're doing here is.
@Clem J

Edit: changed 'but' to 'and'

Breaking the established practices of this game seems reckless, and I also refrain from alcohol. I will vote whatever the fresh hell we're doing here is.
@Clem J

Edit: changed 'but' to 'and'
We already broke them once and it worked out.

Thank you for joining us
:love::love:

THIS IS THE MOST DND CONCLUSION.
DM MAKES PLANS AND THEN WE GO LOL NO AND DO OUR OWN THING. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS