Kirby Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't have much to comment on rest of the game because I read diagonally most of the stuff uwu
Did your diagonal read encompass knowing that your fiancé is now married to Boq instead to me :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
SDN familial dynamics are very confusing. CBS daytime drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
All my cheering on Zenge worked! Town Sweep GOATED.

Coincidentally its my first game not playing? Could it be related !?!?

Also, only read D1, if I at any point had to sub-in , think my towncore was of JJJ-Boq-Zenge and work from there. The D1 read of PSV to Jay made him town in most scenarios, PSV then being n1ed just solidified it.

Seeing Zenge had those thought and the 'Trying to fit a circle in a square shaped block' or something like that was just a delicacy read and super high level reassessing. Love to see it.

Don't have much to comment on rest of the game because I read diagonally most of the stuff uwu
It's a shame you weren't playing, would have been a good test of your Dubz read!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
SDN familial dynamics are very confusing. CBS daytime drama.
Listen, it took me quite a while to process and come to terms with the fact that I'm the better part of a decade older than my mother. After a while, anything is possible.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
It's a shame you weren't playing, would have been a good test of your Dubz read!
At least I can now present this game when people say you are hard to yeet as a wolf . It aint much but its somethin'

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
i too am going to play in the real thing!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users