Kirby Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mods: @Animal Midwife, @supershorty, and @kaydubs
SOD/EOD: 10 AM/PM EDT
Cycle Length: 36/12
Yeeting: Majority starts Day 2. It will activate 12 hours into every cycle. Ties are resolved with one candidate dying by RNG. No Yeet is allowed.
Killing: Mandatory for mafia.
Posting: Thread is locked at night.
YoLo: Votes are locked and cannot be changed for any reason.
Minimum: 40 posts per game day. Naked yeet votes don't count.
Maximum: 125 posts per game day. Will be lifted 1 hour before EOD.

Analyze​
Deter​
All-Round​
Protect​
Track​
6lock​
Town Odd Night TrackerTown Jack of All TradesTown Jack of All TradesTown Odd Night DoctorTown Odd Night TrackerTown 2x Blocker
Town Even Night Vanilla CopTown 2x BlockerTown Even Night Vanilla CopTown Even Night JailkeeperTown 2x DoctorTown Even Night Jailkeeper
Town 2x DoctorTown Odd Night Doctor10 Vanilla Townies10 Vanilla Townies10 Vanilla Townies10 Vanilla Townies
9 Vanilla Townies9 Vanilla TowniesMafia Jack of All TradesMafia 1x JailkeeperMafia 1x TrackerMafia 1x Blocker
Mafia 2x WatcherMafia Blocker2 Mafia Goons 2 Mafia Goons2 Mafia Goons 2 Mafia Goons
Mafia BlockerMafia Jack of All Trades
Mafia GoonMafia Goon

Town Jack of All Trades has 1x Doctor, 1x Motion Detect, and 1x Block.

Mafia Jack of All Trades has 1x Role Cop and 1x Block.

Town 2x Doctor, Town 2x Blocker, and Mafia Blocker are non-consecutive (cannot target the same player two nights in a row).

Doctor can't self-target.

Mafia flips will only reveal the alignment of the Mafia player, whereas Town flips will reveal the full role of the Town player.
Blocker: Prevents the target from using their night actions.
Doctor: Protects the target from kills.
Jailkeeper: Protects the target from kills and prevents the target from using their night actions.
Motion Detector: Detects if the target has visited someone or if the target has been visited by someone.
Role Cop: Investigates the ability of the target.
Tracker: Tracks who the target has used their night actions on.
Vanilla Cop: Investigates whether the target is vanilla or not vanilla.
Watcher: Watches who has used their night actions on the target.
If an X-shot role or Jack of All Trades is blocked or jailed while they are using one of their abilities, they will lose that ability shot forever.
If players with blocking and jailing abilities target each other on the same night, blocks will go through whereas the jail will not.

Rules
1. No editing for any reason.
2. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PMs. Use paraphrasing.
3. No screenshots.
4. No asking for subs on thread. Use your role PM instead.
5. Dead cannot post in game thread.
6. Spectators cannot post in game thread.

Roster
1. @potentialsheltervet
2. @mightyrunner7
3. @NateTheLesser
4. @JaggedJimmyJay
5. @samac
6. @Zenge142
7. @WildZoo
8. @Boquise
9. @Dinashadow
10. @genny
11. @PippyPony
12. @moonstermash
13. @holdthemayo
14. @motheatenlysis
15. @DrWilgy

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
1680962454326.png

Kirby drew in a deep breath as he looked around. Not too deep - everyone knew what happened when he expanded his lungs to their full capacity. No, no, just a regular breath. Just enough to shrug his shoulders, if he had shoulders.

He'd worn many hats in the years since he first appeared on the Game Boy in 1992 - well before many of those gathered here today were even born. And my, how far he'd come in those years. From a simple, pixelated, bubble-esque bouncing ball to this complex, EmOtIoNaL creature, speaking in multiple octaves, and capable of absorbing the powers of those around him. Wearing many hats, figuratively and literally. He enjoyed hats. There weren't a lot of options on Planet Popstar for fabulous headwear, but he'd found plenty of fashionable accoutrements in the years since arriving here.

Many peaceful years had passed since he left Dream Land, and some not-so-peaceful; it was hard to justify the Smash arena as being peaceful, even though it was purportedly all in good fun. But as he looked around at the many faces staring back at him, he knew that the peace had come to a temporary halt. There was danger in this group. He could feel it. The hours felt critical.

What a day it would be.

It is now Day 1. Vote closes on Sunday, 4/9, at 9 PM CDT (36 hours).

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
😤

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
VAGUELY THIRD UNLESS THE HOST COUNTS IN WHICH CASE FOURTH

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Alright, gang. Champs practice. Serious business. No Day 0. Directly into the fray. Let us discern the mafia immediately.

@Zenge142
@samac
@WildZoo

I believe you have already posted. What's your strategy to solving this game?

• Care
  • Haha
Alright, gang. Champs practice. Serious business. No Day 0. Directly into the fray. Let us discern the mafia immediately.

@Zenge142
@samac
@WildZoo

I believe you have already posted. What's your strategy to solving this game?
I intend to sheep Zenge and/or samac to determine their affiliations

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Do you want to be the thread Mommy, Jagged Jimmy Jay?
Putting spaces in my name has a very SuperShorty vibe!

I don't care much about being thread mommy, but I do want to get a view of what kind of game this will be once more players enter it and determine precisely what role I can best serve. If that ends up being thread mommy, then thread mommy I shall be.

• Angry
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
My actual original strat: I’m going to to play differently to try and see if I can change it up for champs practice
Immediately the thread opens: FIRET I WANNA BE THREAD MOMMY

I am me and I need to accept that.

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Not first, but I read the rules this time!
How are we feeling, PippyPony? Are we prepared to precociously prosecute perilous [adult] puppies permeating this place?

• Haha
My actual original strat: I’m going to to play differently to try and see if I can change it up for champs practice
Immediately the thread opens: FIRET I WANNA BE THREAD MOMMY

I am me and I need to accept that.
One initial suggestion for you and Zenge as a "champs guy" (feel free to ignore me) -- the champs environment offers little in the way of meta-reading by its very nature. Judgments have to be rendered at face value instead. In this game meta is still available so wield it freely of course, but consider ways to diversify your hunt in preparation for the more uncertain realm of champs.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
*Notices that there is a 40 post minimum*

Oh boy...

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
One initial suggestion for you and Zenge as a "champs guy" (feel free to ignore me) -- the champs environment offers little in the way of meta-reading by its very nature. Judgments have to be rendered at face value instead. In this game meta is still available so wield it freely of course, but consider ways to diversify your hunt in preparation for the more uncertain realm of champs.
I am excited about all the new names on the roster to try and diversify how I can catch woofers.
Though I am taking note it seems you know I’m actually hunting wolves. Hummmmmmm

I am excited about all the new names on the roster to try and diversify how I can catch woofers.
Though I am taking note it seems you know I’m actually hunting wolves. Hummmmmmm
Oh I know nothing, but everyone has an 80% chance to be town. So hunt, hunt hunt if that's you!

• Hmm