Season 10 Mafia Championship Nominations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This year was a much closer race than last year! How exciting!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome. You’ll both be great representatives, and I’ll be rooting you on from spec chat.

samac, I would suggest keeping a close eye on MU/spec chat throughout the qualifiers, because there is a frequent need for replacements. The pool of alternates often serves as the source. So SDN could easily end up with both of you playing.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Zenge142 Do you have a cycle length/date start in mind for the practice game?

@samac Let me know when you make an MU account and I'll tag you in the appropriate thread.

Awesome. You’ll both be great representatives, and I’ll be rooting you on from spec chat.

samac, I would suggest keeping a close eye on MU/spec chat throughout the qualifiers, because there is a frequent need for replacements. The pool of alternates often serves as the source. So SDN could easily end up with both of you playing.
Also make sure you've made at least 3 comments on MU or you won't be able to reply when they send the PM looking for a sub (this happened to my backup last year 😂)

Congrats and good luck Zenge and samac!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users

Those are words

• Haha
  • Care
Now's as good of a time as any.

I will be upholding tradition and voting for our nominee day 1 of the practice game.

This is confirmation that I am a wolf

I don't think this tradition exists given that you didn't last year.

oh my sweet summer child.

Winter is coming.

Zenges, Samacs... flip a coin. It matters not

Also

Yeet zenge

Same reason I voted Dubz D1 last year.

I don't believe in plot armor.

I don't want to relitigate it again. It's as valid of a reason to vote somewhere in the opening hours as old grudges, lulz, or any of the many other reasons people vote where they do in H1 of a game.

The fact that it gets an immediate strong response kind of proves my plot armor point valid.

Or provides something more valuable once people start to flip.

Okay but the conversation was about PSV not understanding Mayo’s reasoning for voting for me. PSV comes across as genuinely perplexed at it.

Mayo isn’t talking about a joke vote here. He’s not joke voting. He’s making a very real vote for reasons of simply pushing the people who are supposed to be training.

I don’t think either Mayo or I want to have the argument about the logic behind this again for a 2nd year running, but PSVs perplexity over the issue reads genuine to me, especially since I agree with the view point she’s seeing.

I also happen to think it's not a useful concept because the whole idea of "you'll get yeeted on a different site" is an obvious fallacy given Dubz's and my own experiences, but that's neither here nor there /shrug

I also happen to think it's not a useful concept because the whole idea of "you'll get yeeted on a different site" is an obvious fallacy given Dubz's and my own experiences, but that's neither here nor there /shrug
Only time I've been yeeted on MU was when I was a wolf hydra with AM :cool:

Oh hey wait a minute... :thinkies:

• Wow
  • Care
I maintain that the ACTUAL best way to prepare someone for playing in their champs qualifier is to hyperpost because that's the reality of playing on MU and the hardest part of champs.

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
I maintain that the ACTUAL best way to prepare someone for playing in their champs qualifier is to hyperpost because that's the reality of playing on MU and the hardest part of champs.

I maintain that the meaning of life is chaos
We should embrace the slow entropic decay of the universe
There is no plot armor
Just the unrestable call of the abyss

Holler back
Perhaps she'll hear us
Heads is Zenge
Tails is Samacs

The face doesn't matter
The boatman accepts the toll

We're making this a reality! :cat:

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users