dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@WildZoo has died. She flips:

You are **Aura,** a *Chaotic Good* **Tabaxi** *Rogue.* Every cycle you can use your **Dagger** to sneak attack someone, or you can use your *Pastel Rainbow Hair* to distract someone.

Or you can try to do something else of your choosing, that's cool too, this is a game that rewards creativity and ingenuity!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
She refused to join the group that moon was invited to.
She told me about it in our pm.

Members don't see this ad :)
WHAT?! Is there a cult?!
I think so.
She told me she got invited to join a secret organization and that if she said no there would be consequences and the she was going to say no in case she died.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Updated roster using the one Dubz made the other day:

Living:
shelter
Zenge
samac v2
genny
mkg
Poppy

Dead:
DSV
Kate
Dubz

Fully Dead:
shorty
Moonster

I think so.
She told me she got invited to join a secret organization and that if she said no there would be consequences and the she was going to say no in case she died.
I really don’t understand why they haven’t asked me. Like of all the WW players, me and cubs are probably most likely to turn bad. And yet here I am, very much not evil at all.

I really don’t understand why they haven’t asked me. Like of all the WW players, me and cubs are probably most likely to turn bad. And yet here I am, very much not evil at all.
How do we know you aren't the one doing the asking?

Updated roster using the one Dubz made the other day:

Living:
shelter
Zenge
samac v2
genny
mkg
Poppy

Dead:
DSV
Kate
Dubz

Fully Dead:
shorty
Moonster
I guess that means you only get 1 rez?

I am of the opinion that abilities in italic either do nothing or don't do much.

I "maced" moonster on D1 not knowing what it did. She basically said there no results. I maced another person on D2. They haven't said anything about it at all. Presumably no effect, but if they want to confirm they can. My mace ability was the one in italic.

I've investigated myself for the macing 3x now and have never rolled high enough to find out what it does. I performed the action once more before the end of D3 with the expectation that nothing will happen yet again, but I will investigate myself to be sure tomorrow.

Dubz's rainbow hair ability was listed in italic. Further evidence italic abilities may do nothing, on D2 I believe I was targeted by her, and the result said a rainbow haired tabaxi ran at me yelling and nothing else happened.

Members don't see this ad :)
Re: my post above (I submitted too early), I don't think the names of our abilities are indicative of what they actually do.

I think our best bet is to abandon thinking about individual wincons (which I think we kind of have already) and just look for those in the evil/bad faction. I think that's especially important given that some people could have been assigned an alignment that they did not choose. Also, when asked if people could change their alignment during the game, our DM said "maybe," at least, according to samac (we've been PMing)!

```A Call To Arms```

**The Goblin King has issued a call to arms. Those wishing to answer his call and stand against the coming darkness described by him as "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" must report to the Goblin King's camp by dawn^.**

^start of d4, tell me in your private discord channel!

Every living player has received a new wincon in their private discord channel.

• Wow
In the night! Nobody dies.

But! @Kate51 has joined the table with a new character. Yay!

D4 ends in 48 hours. The Thing breaks loose in about 24 hours. The fun starts now!

• Love
  • Care
Did anyone say no to the goblin king?
I’ll stop now.
No one talk about that till everyone answers that question.

• Care
I think everyone joined the goblin king

Post it hereeeee

DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ DUBZ

I am jealous you got resurrected and I didn’t tho

@WildZoo did you get like a description of how you died? Do you know who rezzed you?
I am fairly certain I died because I didn't join the mysterious secret society and I rolled a 1 lol

It seems that moon resurrected me somehow

I am fairly certain I died because I didn't join the mysterious secret society and I rolled a 1 lol

It seems that moon resurrected me somehow
Oh right samac said that's what you were talking about in your pm before you died

Did anyone say no to the goblin king?
I’ll stop now.
No one talk about that till everyone answers that question.
I joined the goblin king's militia. I have no interest in political matters, but given the fact this creature is wanting blood, I would like to rid of it quickly and efficiently with as little bloodshed as possible. I hope everyone is in agreement on this.

(from the discord) @Zenge142 can you actually elaborate more on your pm with mkg because I don't really understand why she ended up being cleared

(from the discord) @Zenge142 can you actually elaborate more on your pm with mkg because I don't really understand why she ended up being cleared
There was decent reason to have doubts and suspicion of genny for Samac’s death.

She wasn’t cleared per se, but there was enough there to have doubts, and I wanted to chase my tinfoil.

I don’t think it’s relevant now. I think we should focus on the fight for the Goblin king.

There was decent reason to have doubts and suspicion of genny for Samac’s death.

She wasn’t cleared per se, but there was enough there to have doubts, and I wanted to chase my tinfoil.

I don’t think it’s relevant now. I think we should focus on the fight for the Goblin king.
I don't disagree about the fight for the goblin king but I do think there still needs to be wolf hunting especially considering we need to kill the beast and whoever is against the goblin king, which can be anyone at this point

I agree that this is important and we have a dedicated discord channel, but do you think scum hunting isn’t important?

I don't disagree about the fight for the goblin king but I do think there still needs to be wolf hunting especially considering we need to kill the beast and whoever is against the goblin king, which can be anyone at this point
👀

• Haha
I agree that this is important and we have a dedicated discord channel, but do you think scum hunting isn’t important?
if everyone's wincon changed to what i received when i joined the camp, then i don't think we're wolf hunting. i think we've been duped into a straight up dnd game lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I have a new wincon that says if we beat the beast, I win. We get into the fight 1/2 way through D4. So for right now I’m putting my eggs in the Preparations for the fight, and the fight itself basket.

I have an item that tells me if someone has been approached by the bad guys (for recruiting I assume) but idk who to use it on

if everyone's wincon changed to what i received when i joined the camp, then i don't think we're wolf hunting. i think we've been duped into a straight up dnd game lol
What's your wincon..?

So are we not thinking the goblin king's enemies are our scum/wolves?

So are we not thinking the goblin king's enemies are our scum/wolves?
No, I’m assuming it’s the giant beast about to emerge from the ground. If we kill it and win and the game is still going, I’ll re-evaluate then. For now it seems clear this is our primary focus and likely going to win us the game if we win.

I have a new wincon that says if we beat the beast, I win. We get into the fight 1/2 way through D4. So for right now I’m putting my eggs in the Preparations for the fight, and the fight itself basket.

I have an item that tells me if someone has been approached by the bad guys (for recruiting I assume) but idk who to use it on
You said same to genny - what does that second part mean to you?

We know who got a letter d1 and d3 right? Presumably there may have been someone d2 so we could cross reference the list who was alive and go from there?

I wish we did have a Pm. Rip.
You don’t have one with shelter or genny do you? 3 way?

No, I’m assuming it’s the giant beast about to emerge from the ground. If we kill it and win and the game is still going, I’ll re-evaluate then. For now it seems clear this is our primary focus and likely going to win us the game if we win.
That's not how I see it, nor how it's written for me. My wincon says i need to defeat the beast AND all of the goblin king's enemies - the and was capitalized. That leads me to believe they are separate things that need to be done.