dWungeons and dWagons mafia D1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
final d5 tally

Get plastered: sheltermed, genny, samac, zenge, poppy, kate, dubz

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone currently alive needs to roll 1d20+6 in their channel for me please

Members don't see this ad :)
No matter how I rolled and what the outcome is I regret nothing.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
EVERYONE WINS, CONGRATS!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
I'll try to answer questions about how the game worked as they come

*arrives on a great steed, breastplate glimmering brilliantly in the moonlight*

It is I, Lord Charles Farthington, High Paladin of the Order, Protector of the Realm, Giant’s Bane, Son of the House Farthington, Keeper of Parrots, Singer-in-Bathtubs, here to join your QUEST to save the wo — er. What is this? The game is over? EVERYONE WINS? Oh my father, Duke Franklin Farthington II, must be turning in his mausoleum! Participation trophies? Participation trophies?!?!

*Charles Farthington’s eyes bulge in their sockets and explode, CON save failed, and he crumples dead to the Earth, killed by the pure communal love and liberalism of the Democratic Republic of the Forest*

• Haha
*arrives on a great steed, breastplate glimmering brilliantly in the moonlight*

It is I, Lord Charles Farthington, High Paladin of the Order, Protector of the Realm, Giant’s Bane, Son of the House Farthington, Keeper of Parrots, Singer-in-Bathtubs, here to join your QUEST to save the wo — er. What is this? The game is over? EVERYONE WINS? Oh my father, Duke Franklin Farthington II, must be turning in his mausoleum! Participation trophies? Participation trophies?!?!

*Charles Farthington’s eyes bulge in their sockets and explode, CON save failed, and he crumples dead to the Earth, killed by the pure communal love and liberalism of the Democratic Republic of the Forest*
ELDRITCH BLAST

• Wow
*looks at the lengths of other pms and the lengths of mine*
WHILE PLANNING A WEDDING IN A WEEK

lol I have no self control