Season 10 Mafia Championship Nominations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I am FROZEN and CRYING in wolfchat over who to nominate. So many good players, and probably so few who would enjoy the post deluge of champs

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Can I nominate someone who’s already nominated? Or I need to put someone new on the board?

• Hmm
Can I nominate someone who’s already nominated? Or I need to put someone new on the board?
No need to re-nominate someone who has been nominated and seconded. So if you want to nominate someone, pick someone new :)

Reactions: 1 users
I've decided to close the nominations on March 14th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I need someone to do a PhD like, really super fast, so that we can have a quad-dab pic graduation pic consisting of me, @WildZoo, @motheatenlysis, and the 4th person.

Any takers?? :heckyeah:
Wow this is a real turnaround from the usual attitude towards people considering doing PhDs :laugh:

• Haha
Wow this is a real turnaround from the usual attitude towards people considering doing PhDs :laugh:
That's because I know it's impossible to do one that fast and therefore, no one will take me up on it, thus absolving me of any responsibility hmmyes

• Haha
Nominate sporty 🧐

• Wow
I appreciate the nom but I will be starting my big girl job around then so I must also decline

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Wait how do I get my name in purple

Candidates
  • Animal Midwife
  • holdthemayo
  • samac
  • Zenge142
Ballots should have up to 4 different ranked names from strongest preference to weakest preference; point weights are 4-3-2-1. Candidates may not vote for themselves.

Feel free to discuss this in the thread as much as you would like. All ballots must be PMed to @WildZoo by Tuesday, March 21, 11:59:59 PM EDT.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
I don't know if voting's closed yet but yeet nominate midwife #notawolfypopin