Kirby Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gee, I wonder what my final post will be tbh
What if it is your final post of the game? Such pressure

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
@Zenge142 i guess you and Boq are married now, my best to the happy couple *throws rice or something*
this is the happiest life of my day tbh

coops.gif

• Care
  • Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3 Yeet Tally
moon (2) - genny 31, mighty 17
mighty (4) - Wilgy 18, Zenge 39, moon 37, Boq 125
moth () -
samac () -
JJJ (1) - JJJ 102
Pippy (2) - Pippy 42, samac 84
Boq () -

9/11
yeet close in ~4 hours

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
What the f is happening?

:whoa:

I want to liveeeeee
I appreciate this but the jig is up. I think they caught on to the fact that my claim was legit.

You can stop with the charade

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
A huge carpenter bee just flew in my face so I’m dead now.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Anyway, I was withholding my general gamestate read in case mighty had the time/inclination to say more things, but it probably doesn't make much difference now. My thought was, if the consensus is correct and the last wolf is in exactly mighty/moonster, the only real hope they have of surviving the day is to make sure the other one dies. That's really the most they can do at this point. A stretch goal would be trying to keep other people in the POE for tomorrow, but that'd be pretty difficult in this case. So I'd expect some sharpness from the wolf in the box in an attempt to make sure they at least get the last misyeet and NK. Moonster has seemed more like a resigned townie than a trapped wolf who just needs to shiv mighty. Mighty's treatment of moonster has been more like what I'd expect (stuff like saying maybe she was coached at EOD). Was interested to see how he approached the rest of the day, but 🤷‍♂️

• Hmm
if we hammer and we’re wrong can we just open the thread back up like 5 minutes later pls

Feel like I should vote for mayo just to stay consistent

• Haha
Final Day 3 Yeet Tally
moon (2) - genny 31, mighty 17
mighty (6) - Wilgy 18, Zenge 42, moon 39, Boq 125, Pippy 47, samac 95
moth () -
samac () -
JJJ (1) - JJJ 104
Pippy () -
Boq () -

9/11
Missing: moth 60, Nate 28

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
RESERVED FOR FLAVOR LATWR IM HANGING FROM CEOLI G RN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 3

The walls felt like they were closing in.

Sheik Kirby knew a thing or two about being trapped within walls. After all, the Gerudo prison was well-known across Hyrule, and while Sheik had never been held there, Link had, and had regaled Sheik with those tales. The knowledge transferred to Kirby when he swallowed Sheik.

He'd had such grand plans for this time around. A drastic change was apparent from his most recent outing - for a while, he was cruising in the clear, after some friendly encouragement from one of his partners:
whatever you did last game do not do that again
And indeed, he did not do that, though no one knew what "that" was, but they were sure he didn't do it.

Things were moving so quickly that it was hard to follow the sequence of events, much like when Sheik was fighting others in Smash. The flurry of blows rained down, leaving him alone, talking to himself and trying to determine the best course of action with no one to guide him. He thought his trenchcoat had earned him an ally, but suddenly, he felt friendless. Nevertheless, he held his head high, persisting in the face of hardship, maintaining a jovial attitude throughout.

He'd mount a strong defense when he was released from other obligations, he assured himself. It would be fine. He had hours to clear his name.

Tragically, for him and for the dog in charge of writing his epitaph, the crowd of Kirbies developed a taste for carpentry, unable to resist the siren's call of a hammer lying innocently on the ground. Before he could say a word, they smashed the hammer into his head, immediately knocking him to the ground. It was over as soon as it began. At least no one could deny that he'd had spirit, comradery, and never faltered even in the face of catastrophe.

Dead is...
1681441841676.png

@mightyrunner7, Sheik Kirby, who was...
mafia

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
Dead is @mightyrunner7 Sheik Kirby, mafia

1680922715011-png.369037

TOWN WINS
Roster
3. Nate - vanilla townie
4. JJJ - vanilla townie
5. samac - town odd night tracker
6. Zenge - vanilla townie
8. Boq - vanilla townie
10. genny - vanilla townie
11. Pippy - vanilla townie
12. moon - vanilla townie
14. moth - town even night vanilla cop
15. Wilgy - vanilla townie

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Well there you have it: a perfectly ordinary and normal representation of a champs game.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
This one was fun, and thanks for having me. I look forward to our crossover game.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Dead is @mightyrunner7 Sheik Kirby, mafia

1680922715011-png.369037

TOWN WINS
Roster
3. Nate - vanilla townie
4. JJJ - vanilla townie
5. samac - town odd night tracker
6. Zenge - vanilla townie
8. Boq - vanilla townie
10. genny - vanilla townie
11. Pippy - vanilla townie
12. moon - vanilla townie
14. moth - town even night vanilla cop
15. Wilgy - vanilla townie
OH THANK GOD

• Love
@Animal Midwife
@supershorty
@kaydubs

I'm not sure if you were (1) accessing something that informed you of post counts or (2) manually tracking them.

If (1) -- you are amazing, you rock, wonderful effort
If (2) -- I hereby award you the key to the town

• Love
@Animal Midwife
@supershorty
@kaydubs

I'm not sure if you were (1) accessing something that informed you of post counts or (2) manually tracking them.

If (1) -- you are amazing, you rock, wonderful effort
If (2) -- I hereby award you the key to the town
I don’t think there’s a way to access that info girl manually counting them

• Care
  • Haha
Thanks for a fun game everyone! Once Dina died, the game was pretty locked into a village win, but I still tried my best to force the moon misyeet.

@NateTheLesser , you perfectly captured the gamestate at the end there

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users