Kirby Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
giphy (13).gif

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Night 2

"Cattos pls," came the demand from somewhere far, far away.

Cat Kirby stretched languidly. He'd been enjoying the sunshine and warm spring weather. It gave him a chance to get outside with a puppy who has no name, smell the fresh air, and commune with nature.

Normally, cats like to hunt birds, but Cat Kirby always had a way with them. Pigeons, in particular, fluttered down to land next to him, cooing softly. Not everyone appreciated the beauty of the humble pigeon. Sure, it was a prolific bird, found everywhere in cities worldwide, but the iridescence of their feathers? Their wicked intelligence that they hid under a deceptively birdbrained attitude? Their loyalty to those who cared for them? Cat Kirby understood them. And they knew he was a friend.

Cat Kirby was a friend to more than just the birds, this game. He knew his way around a hospital and easing people through procedures pain-free and safe on the other side. He hoped to bring that expertise to this latest arena, keeping those who needed protection safe. Though he'd been dubious at the beginning, he quickly identified those he could trust, even sending a kiss to one after the first mafia fell.

The kiss was accepted, albeit with a slightly panicked and very confused look.

Revealing himself as the doctor was not what he planned, nor what he wanted. But he had no choice. Someone who would be a doctor soon - in only just over a month! - had claimed his medical authority, and he knew that couldn't stand. It wasn't safe. And while he knew it was suicide to out himself, he felt his life was worth it if it put another mafia member away.

They came for him that night, as he knew they would. He'd done well. It was expected.

The delighted shrieks of "OHO OHO OHO" at Cat Kirby existing greeted him as he ascended.

Dead is...
View attachment 369368
@holdthemayo, Cat Kirby, who was...
town 2x doctor
N2 flavor updated

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
RESERVED FOR FLAVOR LATWR IM HANGING FROM CEOLI G RN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 3

The walls felt like they were closing in.

Sheik Kirby knew a thing or two about being trapped within walls. After all, the Gerudo prison was well-known across Hyrule, and while Sheik had never been held there, Link had, and had regaled Sheik with those tales. The knowledge transferred to Kirby when he swallowed Sheik.

He'd had such grand plans for this time around. A drastic change was apparent from his most recent outing - for a while, he was cruising in the clear, after some friendly encouragement from one of his partners:

And indeed, he did not do that, though no one knew what "that" was, but they were sure he didn't do it.

Things were moving so quickly that it was hard to follow the sequence of events, much like when Sheik was fighting others in Smash. The flurry of blows rained down, leaving him alone, talking to himself and trying to determine the best course of action with no one to guide him. He thought his trenchcoat had earned him an ally, but suddenly, he felt friendless. Nevertheless, he held his head high, persisting in the face of hardship, maintaining a jovial attitude throughout.

He'd mount a strong defense when he was released from other obligations, he assured himself. It would be fine. He had hours to clear his name.

Tragically, for him and for the dog in charge of writing his epitaph, the crowd of Kirbies developed a taste for carpentry, unable to resist the siren's call of a hammer lying innocently on the ground. Before he could say a word, they smashed the hammer into his head, immediately knocking him to the ground. It was over as soon as it began. At least no one could deny that he'd had spirit, comradery, and never faltered even in the face of catastrophe.

Dead is...
View attachment 369375

@mightyrunner7, Sheik Kirby, who was...
mafia
D3 updated

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I bet Boq will have some good memes when he wakes up

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Also, my hanging from the ceiling resulted in my finally getting something on video that I’ve been working toward achieving for >4 months now, so what a way to end an otherwise really sucky week!

As always, a pleasure to mod with my modators - the first game I modded (officially) was the champs practice game with them 2 years ago :biglove:

Big thanks to all of you for playing and for the wonderful tone of this game. I hope everyone sticks around for more games on SDN, and best of luck to everyone participating in champs! I’ll be watching ;)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Dead is @mightyrunner7 Sheik Kirby, mafia

1680922715011-png.369037

TOWN WINS
Roster
3. Nate - vanilla townie
4. JJJ - vanilla townie
5. samac - town odd night tracker
6. Zenge - vanilla townie
8. Boq - vanilla townie
10. genny - vanilla townie
11. Pippy - vanilla townie
12. moon - vanilla townie
14. moth - town even night vanilla cop
15. Wilgy - vanilla townie
freddie-highmore-excited.gif

• Love
i want to thank everybody involved for a nice and fun game. Playing somewhere afresh is always intimidating tbh

I am also impressed by the level of play I saw here tbh!!! So ggs tbh! This is a good example on how hard it is to wolf against a town that is mostly in sync. If you read the very few town wins in Champs' history, you'll notice that this is the winning trend. A town that is in sync and doesn't shut each other down. It is much harder to keep that intact in the champ games because people post so much so this game is an anomaly from a champs standard. But still! Very nicely done.

It was a valuable experience to me too, and it was fun towning tbh. Now I can say that my last regular town game ended in a town sweep and my last regular scum game also ended in a wolf sweep. Thats very hype and probably something that hasnt happened that often for me!

Thanks again tbh!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
why are mafia games in the veterinary subforum btw? Mafia is about hunting down and killing wolves. Sounds like you doctors are a bunch of scary vets tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
why are mafia games in the veterinary subforum btw? Mafia is about hunting down and killing wolves. Sounds like you doctors are a bunch of scary vets tbh
This is why I've always said wolves are misunderstood and it's the village that was the bad guys all along, smh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also we're the only professional subforum chill enough to play games :laugh:

I'm still laughing about that random doctor dude who posted in our stardeww game thread saying that we shouldn't be playing games on a professional forum

• Haha
This is why I've always said wolves are misunderstood and it's the village that was the bad guys all along, smh
sounds like you have a point tbh. Perhaps the goal is to cure lycantrophy tho, with a silver bullet as medicine

Speaking of scary. I noticed when I joined this site that AM's avi here is almost the same as the one she has on MU. With the exception that Vulpix have scary angry eyebrows. Well, I reckoned that perhaps this is the site where she goes all serious in the games, because it also looked like the Vulpix is holding a magnifying glass in her paws. Until I last night before falling asleep squinted at my phone screen and zoomed in.

A whip. A Vulpix holding a whip with a menacing look.

what-the.gif

My opinions on AM has changed tbh

• Haha
Also we're the only professional subforum chill enough to play games :laugh:
oh the other subforums are just boring doctors tbh? You guys are the Gregory Houses and they are the Eric Foremen?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
sounds like you have a point tbh. Perhaps the goal is to cure lycantrophy tho, with a silver bullet as medicine

Speaking of scary. I noticed when I joined this site that AM's avi here is almost the same as the one she has on MU. With the exception that Vulpix have scary angry eyebrows. Well, I reckoned that perhaps this is the site where she goes all serious in the games, because it also looked like the Vulpix is holding a magnifying glass in her paws. Until I last night before falling asleep squinted at my phone screen and zoomed in.

A whip. A Vulpix holding a whip with a menacing look.

View attachment 369383

My opinions on AM has changed tbh
People do tend to be somewhat scared of her when they first play with her here.

I was around when she was a noob though, so it just makes me giggle. And the fear tends to fade in general once you hear her biggling in voice chat.

• Care
I'm still laughing about that random doctor dude who posted in our stardeww game thread saying that we shouldn't be playing games on a professional forum
Typical Eric Foreman tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

I was around when she was a noob though, so it just makes me giggle. And the fear tends to fade in general once you hear her biggling in voice chat.
that makes me giggle too tbh!

or perhaps JD and
well everyone is a goofball in Scrubs

As a teen I always related to JD. He was my guy. As a teacher I have seen myself turn more into Dr Cox, but in reality I have basically always just been Ted through and through.

• Haha
  • Care
or perhaps JD and

As a teen I always related to JD. He was my guy. As a teacher I have seen myself turn more into Dr Cox, but in reality I have basically always just been Ted through and through.
ted.jpg

• Haha
Man that makes me want to rewatch Scrubs
do eeeet!

the only thing i am jealous of when it comes to the health care profession is the amount of tv shows they get. The education profession has none from the teacher perspective smh!

• Care
do eeeet!

the only thing i am jealous of when it comes to the health care profession is the amount of tv shows they get. The education profession has none from the teacher perspective smh!

I feel like there are no vet comedies or dramas :sorry:

• Care
  • Sad
I feel like there are no vet comedies or dramas :sorry:
oh yeah true
i have never seen those

idk if my heart could take the bad sides of your profession though, even if it is just in fiction

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
The other professional areas tend to be a bit... uh... on fire. Very high tension, shall we say.

• Hmm
Are we ready for a crossover match? Do we have the juices flowing after a short match? Am I glad that I will be hosting?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

• Love
Are we ready for a crossover match? Do we have the juices flowing after a short match? Am I glad that I will be hosting?

Yes. Yes. Yes.
I will need to be pinged here when the game starts or else I will definitely forget to hop over there :sorry:

• Care
Reactions: 2 users

Me when I started: OH GOD SHE SCARY AND INTENSE
Me now: hehe AM is playing :love::love::love::love::love:

• Love
or perhaps JD and

Me as an intern:
JD yeah great love people
Me as a chief: definitely Cox.

• Love
  • Wow
Is this really the time to play a game. I always felt this was an era to answer questions and discuss issues pertaining to matters of modern import, like the rise of global temperatures or the declining birth rates of the west. I look at the other eras and see questions and concerns about their respective species frailty. I look at the year 2023 and see I game playing. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see children here who are not serious about the utter futility of existence. Online gaming was fine, but not now.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 10 users
That is just...I don't even know what to say about it

Who does that?!?!?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣
The same person showed up briefly in the awwards thread when we were either still in reveals or had just finished
He really should just play a game, he clearly wants to :laugh:

Is this really the time to play a game. I always felt this was an era to answer questions and discuss issues pertaining to matters of modern import, like the rise of global temperatures or the declining birth rates of the west. I look at the other eras and see questions and concerns about their respective species frailty. I look at the year 2023 and see I game playing. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see children here who are not serious about the utter futility of existence. Online gaming was fine, but not now.
Copypastas mocking this will never not be funny.

The same person showed up briefly in the awwards thread when we were either still in reveals or had just finished
He really should just play a game, he clearly wants to :laugh:
*Lawpy quietly adds to ping list*

(don't do this Lawpy)

• Haha
All my cheering on Zenge worked! Town Sweep GOATED.

Coincidentally its my first game not playing? Could it be related !?!?

Also, only read D1, if I at any point had to sub-in , think my towncore was of JJJ-Boq-Zenge and work from there. The D1 read of PSV to Jay made him town in most scenarios, PSV then being n1ed just solidified it.

Seeing Zenge had those thought and the 'Trying to fit a circle in a square shaped block' or something like that was just a delicacy read and super high level reassessing. Love to see it.

Don't have much to comment on rest of the game because I read diagonally most of the stuff uwu

• Love
  • Care