Kirby Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Once shorty is back, you all can have access to dead chat.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
GG, everyone! :highfive: Also:

Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I would have really had to step up tomorrow if mighty had been town. Was kinda dreading that, TBH.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I said in my PM during day one that I thought samac/Dubz were a wolf & specifically town PR, turned out I just got them backwards.

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Bless y'all for getting this over with now so Dubz and I can focus on the crossover game.

• Care
  • Love
@Zenge142 deserves a medal for turning his read on me around at the pivotal moment, and @Boquise deserves a medal for making me impossible to eliminate when the mafia absolutely had to eliminate me.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
And also so that my imminent vacation wasn’t complicated by having to covertly WW 😅
You're great to play with. I like you. I hope we can play again in due time even though I play like 2-3 games per year.

Reactions: 1 users
That progression would be remarkably lucid if she is town, and I will give her twelve cookies after the game if that turns out to be the case.

I’m saving this quote for a future bio, FTR. No cookies necessary. :cool:

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, there's a school of thought in some ww circles that it does no good to engage with people who are deep in the POE; just ignore them and reassess if it turns out you're wrong. I think yesterday is a really good example of why I disagree completely with that. JJJ and moonster were achievable misyeets (I won't say "easy"), but we made that more difficult and as a result got to the right answer.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
You're great to play with. I like you. I hope we can play again in due time even though I play like 2-3 games per year.

I don’t play a ton, either, especially because I feel bad playing other places while a game is going on my homesite. (A game is almost always going on my homesite.) So we might have to stalk each other. ;)

• Care
Also, there's a school of thought in some ww circles that it does no good to engage with people who are deep in the POE; just ignore them and reassess if it turns out you're wrong. I think yesterday is a really good example of why I disagree completely with that. JJJ and moonster were achievable misyeets (I won't say "easy"), but we made that more difficult and as a result got to the right answer.
Yeah I think that's extremely wrong! I can understand the mindset if folks are just that pessimistic about the capacity of humans to change their minds, but I don't agree with that bleak view of the game. Folks just have to be willing to listen and to think outside their own boxes.

Dead is @mightyrunner7 Sheik Kirby, mafia

1680922715011-png.369037

TOWN WINS
Roster
3. Nate - vanilla townie
4. JJJ - vanilla townie
5. samac - town odd night tracker
6. Zenge - vanilla townie
8. Boq - vanilla townie
10. genny - vanilla townie
11. Pippy - vanilla townie
12. moon - vanilla townie
14. moth - town even night vanilla cop
15. Wilgy - vanilla townie
Oho oho!

I think two takeaways from this game for me are: 1) it’s okay to have more confidence and 2) remember that PRs often seem wolfy.

If anyone has other tips for me, I’d appreciate them.

I don’t play a ton, either, especially because I feel bad playing other places while a game is going on my homesite. (A game is almost always going on my homesite.) So we might have to stalk each other. ;)
Speaking of which, we won two games today 😁

Not too shabby.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
GG village! Looks like all the champs reps and backups are ready for the challenge! Really enjoyed playing with (and then watching from DVC) our new friends, stick around pls 🥺

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
@WildZoo @Dinashadow @mightyrunner7

Good game, friends! Don't sweat the results, sometimes you just run into one of these things. It has happened to me!
The vengeance pocket felt good at least :laugh:

Just a shame that

1) The reason Zenge pulled the trigger on me when he did was because of a pairing interaction...with a villager

2) I didn't even get the satisfaction of a misyeet out of it lol

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Also have to give a shoutout to @Dinashadow and @mightyrunner7 for continuing to fight hard and still make the game a challenge despite things going up in flames. I hope we get to spend more time wolfing together in the future <3
Dina man
She hurt me lol

• Care
@WildZoo @Dinashadow @mightyrunner7

Good game, friends! Don't sweat the results, sometimes you just run into one of these things. It has happened to me!

Thanks JJJ

PSV FOR CHAMPS NEXT YEAR

Also have to give a shoutout to @Dinashadow and @mightyrunner7 for continuing to fight hard and still make the game a challenge despite things going up in flames. I hope we get to spend more time wolfing together in the future <3

No pls, village pls, read me correct pls

• Care
Wait I didn’t post my legacy

• Wow
@Animal Midwife
@supershorty
@kaydubs

I'm not sure if you were (1) accessing something that informed you of post counts or (2) manually tracking them.

If (1) -- you are amazing, you rock, wonderful effort
If (2) -- I hereby award you the key to the town
That was all Mommy, I was useless.

Hello, I'm on the ground again.

• Hmm
I just gotta say that watching Dina and mighty interact in wolf chat was very, very amusing.

Benoit whatever you did last game do not do that again

MIGHTY DON'T SAY YOU'RE VILLAGE READING ME WHEN MY HEAD IS UNDER THE GUILLOTINE

MIGHTY GET YOUR **** TOGETHER

nvm you are absolved

I'm sorry, this sequence with mighty okay reacting the first one is absolutely destroying me

The happy couple in wolf chat :biglove:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Please 😱
No please pls.

For you to emerge from the StardeWW 2 final four with me after our grueling battle, get one decent look at me in this game, and confidently state a town read in opposition to a decent consensus -- that is impressive. I expected to be a magnet for errant suspicion in this game just a product of the previous game, and you would have been more justified than quite literally anyone else to make that mistake. And instead, you were my loudest proponent on Day 1. You shielded yourself from the sorts of human-nature cognitive bias that the vast majority of other players would succumb to with assertiveness and soundness.

You were also among the first to get Dubz right. I knew you were dead the moment Day 1 ended. For my money you're the MVP of this game (no affront intended to anyone else, the entire town team was spectacular).

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users