2022-2023 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When are they reviewing alt list people again? Is it the first week of March?

Members don't see this ad.

OOS ii today, complete 7/18. looked like they were scheduling into early March

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
how have y'all been finding housing/housemates for creighton next year?

Reactions: 1 user
Portal updated with invite to admitted student day today... interviewed 2/3

Reactions: 2 users
I also got an invite to admitted students day in Omaha today. I interviewed 1/31!

All day yesterday my portal had the admitted students day message and “visit Creighton” tab, but now it disappeared and only says “Your Creighton University School of Medicine Secondary”.

Has anybody else had this happen or have this message that got a result? I’m really hoping they didn’t make a mistake for me, as this is my top choice but I’m not feeling good about it…

EDIT: It was still there at 9PM EST but after midnight it wasn't... which confuses me because I doubt admissions was working to make changes that late. I'm just hoping the event filled up or something, but still a sign of acceptance. Praying as this is my only acceptance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
A! Phoenix campus

Now who do I need to email to get the MCAThiccy special?

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to Phoenix via email right now! First A as a reapplicant. Can't believe it! :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Alternate :/ anyone know how the alternate status is for creighton? It’s my first choice :/

• Care
Alternate :/ anyone know how the alternate status is for creighton? It’s my first choice :/
the school is definitely expecting a significant movement in the spring! Stay hopeful, try to figure out why you were waitlisted by talking to the office or attending the sessions that they host for waitlisted applicants. Then send in an update letter.

• Care
Congrats to all of the above!! When did you interview?

All day yesterday my portal had the admitted students day message and “visit Creighton” tab, but now it disappeared and only says “Your Creighton University School of Medicine Secondary”.

Has anybody else had this happen or have this message that got a result? I’m really hoping they didn’t make a mistake for me, as this is my top choice but I’m not feeling good about it…

EDIT: It was still there at 9PM EST but after midnight it wasn't... which confuses me because I doubt admissions was working to make changes that late. I'm just hoping the event filled up or something, but still a sign of acceptance. Praying as this is my only acceptance.
Update: It all worked out with the A today!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Update: It all worked out with the A today!!
As another datapoint: I never got the accepted student message (I checked religiously). I just had the thanks for interviewing old message. Then it disappeared. Even now after the A, there is no accepted student message under Status (only the "there has been a decision" which leads to my offer letter). Just so future peeps don't give up hope when others see their status change and theirs don't ;D

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
As another datapoint: I never got the accepted student message (I checked religiously). I just had the thanks for interviewing old message. Then it disappeared. Even now after the A, there is no accepted student message under Status (only the "there has been a decision" which leads to my offer letter). Just so future peeps don't give up hope when others see their status change and theirs don't ;D
This might be bc of the Omaha/Phoenix campus preference, since Omaha has another admitted students day scheduled in April, whereas phoenix does not

This might be bc of the Omaha/Phoenix campus preference, since Omaha has another admitted students day scheduled in April, whereas phoenix does not
I think both campuses have their last admitted students day in April.

Withdrawing my A from the Omaha campus today, I'm broke and need my $100 back haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Has anyone sent a letter of intent here? Post-interview but pre-decision?

good to know, thanks!
they heavily heavily implied they want an update letter, which you could use to show your interest.

I had no intention of sending any types of letters, but the vibe during the II made it seem like you really really really should, even if it's the silliest update or simply to confirm you did your projected hours.

they heavily heavily implied they want an update letter, which you could use to show your interest.

I had no intention of sending any types of letters, but the vibe during the II made it seem like you really really really should, even if it's the silliest update or simply to confirm you did your projected hours.
for sure I got that vibe as well! I actually sent updates through the portal a bit before my II with updated hours, so I don't have many other updates per se - just wanted to tell them they're without a doubt my top choice!

Thank you for interviewing message has disappeared. 2/6 interview week. No admitted students day invite

What does it mean if we interviewed the week of 2/6 and still have the "Thank you for interviewing message" *crying*

Edit: For people who were waitlisted, did the message disappear for you?

Last edited:
  • Care
What does it mean if we interviewed the week of 2/6 and still have the "Thank you for interviewing message" *crying*
I think it just means a decision hasn’t been made so I wouldn’t worry about it at all!

• Love
Does anyone know when the next admitted students day for Phoenix is or when we can expect an invite for it? Can't find the information posted anywhere. I think it was mentioned during the presentation on the interview day but I wasn't able to write it down.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the next admitted students day for Phoenix is or when we can expect an invite for it? Can't find the information posted anywhere. I think it was mentioned during the presentation on the interview day but I wasn't able to write it down.
I believe it is in April, not totally sure about the exact date but they send out an info email about a month before! So expect something in March? :)

Phoenix. A bit worried
I got admitted this week on Monday. The message disappeared around Friday the week before. I had no admitted student day invite, but I got the acceptance email to Phoenix on Monday morning.

does anyone know what time people usually hear back on mondays? lol im neurotic

does anyone know what time people usually hear back on mondays? lol im neurotic
Got my email at 12 pm. Unsure if the portal updates earlier or at the same time as the email gets sent.

Alternate list saw this coming cause my interview did not go well. Idk how to accept AL tho? My portal looks the same as before?

• Care
Reactions: 4 users