2021-2022 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I wrote an update letter that contains new clinical work, a research update, a new nonclinical volunteering position, and a small ending paragraph re-expressing my interest in particular parts of their program...but Creighton has a spot for you to upload updates by categories (ECs, Clinical, volunteering, research, LOI...etc.). How do I do this? Do I re-write a letter for each specific update?

Members don't see this ad.

So I wrote an update letter that contains new clinical work, a research update, a new nonclinical volunteering position, and a small ending paragraph re-expressing my interest in particular parts of their program...but Creighton has a spot for you to upload updates by categories (ECs, Clinical, volunteering, research, LOI...etc.). How do I do this? Do I re-write a letter for each specific update?
During my interview info session they said that they want you to separate it and be specific as possible (ex: even if it's an activity that you've already included on AMCAS w/ projected hours, they said even an update on how many of the projected hours you've done so far would be welcome). I actually sent in an update on my clinical volunteering and research and in each update, prefaced it by writing 1-2 sentences on how my updates related to the school

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
A received Monday, 11/13-ish(?) info session.

The email link didn't work for me, but I logged in through my phone's mail app using [Nest ID]@creighton.edu and my password to log in.
Thanks. turns out that all I had to do was log in with the [email protected] and it worked

Is there a groupme/ Facebook page etc for accepted students? :)

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone on the alt list know when they’re reviewing applications again in January? Saw that it was 01/07 in last year’s thread

I was trying to upload an update letter but I kept getting on error. Did anyone else have this problem?

When is the next time the committee is gonna meet to go over applicants interviewed?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if there is another chance to visit campus besides the November date they had?

Has anyone else who interviewed the 3rd week of November NOT heard back yet?

I’m praying the committee looks favorably at my app tomorrow. Hoping for the A.

complete 7/30, radio silence, is Creighton still giving IIs?

So I was alternate listed back in November, but my “a decision has been made” has been removed from my portal.. anyone else?
Probably a good sign ngl. Mine is still there

Quick question, so if a decision on our AL status isn’t made today does that mean we will have to just wait until April? Will they let us know that a decision has yet to be made? Thanks.

Did anybody get an A after not following instructions when writing updates? In my letter of intent i had activities discussed without dates and hours projected/completed

Did anybody get an A after not following instructions when writing updates? In my letter of intent i had activities discussed without dates and hours projected/completed
Were we supposed to provide dates lol?

I read somewhere we’re supposed to. I’m worried not following the directions will put my application in the automatic R pile
Lol bruh, now I’m worried. I hope not. That seems like a very small thing to reject someone over.

Try not to look at your application using microscope, as a well-round applicant, they won't reject you just because of a tiny mistake like this....I didn't mention dates and hours in my update, definitely have some structural and grammatical errors, but still got accepted, you are fine.

did anyone on the WL receive any emails/acceptances or see any changes on their portal today?

Checked my portal today, second look day is Friday, February 4th, 2022.
Where on the portal did you see this? All my portal has is the Arrupe Scholars thing and a "a decision has been made on your application" in red even though I got accepted a month ago

Where on the portal did you see this? All my portal has is the Arrupe Scholars thing and a "a decision has been made on your application" in red even though I got accepted a month ago
It's on that same page with the Arrupe information, says "You have been invited to an event. Please click here to RSVP."

It's on that same page with the Arrupe information, says "You have been invited to an event. Please click here to RSVP."
Yeah my portal doesn't say this either

Is it too late to give updates to Creighton? I didn't realize they were so into updates. I have received an II and would love one from them!

Yeah my portal doesn't say this either
The admitted students day on February 4 is only for the Phoenix campus. Admissions office email I got after I reached out says that the next Omaha campus one will be in March

Reactions: 1 users
A via portal!! Interviewed mid November!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone know if they did the January review of the waitlist or if anyone got off the waitlist today?

• Hmm
I also only have the Arrupe Scholars Program on my portal. No invitation for a second look day.

In the acceptance letter it gives instructions to send official transcripts and where to mail it. Do we have to send the transcripts by mail?

Also we are required to send official transcripts to accepted schools even if the ones on AMCAS were official and we had already graduated, right? Any help would be appreciated as I'm a little confused!