2021-2022 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any advice for the student interview?
Be yourself but still treat them with the same respect as faculty interview. Also bring questions as they can undoubtedly give you an inside perspective on the school.

Members don't see this ad.

to clarify, if our portal shows no change then we won’t hear any admission decision the following week? Is that right?
I don't think this is necessarily the case since they specified that they would release decisions on the Monday after your application went to the committee. I think if you don't hear anything by Monday you should assume that your application hasn't been review yet. Just a thought. I am curious though to know if anyone has seen any changes on their portals.

I don't think this is necessarily the case since they specified that they would release decisions on the Monday after your application went to the committee. I think if you don't hear anything by Monday you should assume that your application hasn't been review yet. Just a thought. I am curious though to know if anyone has seen any changes on their portals.
haven't seen anything.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
“Thank you for interviewing” disappeared from my portal at like 5pm mst yesterday. Interviewed the week of the 15th.

Reactions: 2 users
So if I still have the thank you for interviewing message as of this morning, is it safe to say that I won’t hear back from them today? I interviewed the week of the 22nd.

Acceptance in the portal! Didn't get the email yet. Interviewed 10/13

• Love
What day of the week do they make calls for acceptances?

Edit: Checked portal, A!! Interviewed 10/12

Last edited:
  • Love
"A" email just now, interviewed the week of the 15th. Cried in the middle of my 6 person graduate seminar course.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone else gonna go to the admitted student's day on November 12th? I registered already

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That is such a quick turnaround on acceptances. Congratulations guys! Looks like week of 10/25 people can likely hear back in two weeks.

Where is the information on this?
I got the invitation in my portal when I checked this morning. Since you got accepted today they might not have sent it out to you until you complete the acceptance forms and pay the deposit?

Anyone else gonna go to the admitted student's day on November 12th? I registered already
+1, plan to visit each schools before making decision, hope to see you guys!!! :)

+1, plan to visit each schools before making decision, hope to see you guys!!! :)
Oh is this one in person? I want to visit the campus. Haven't paid the deposit yet (waiting for payday) so I don't see any information about it

Oh is this one in person? I want to visit the campus. Haven't paid the deposit yet (waiting for payday) so I don't see any information about it
Yes, in person. Yes, need to pay before seeing this information :thumbup:

“Thank you for interviewing” is gone from my portal 😬

Interviewed the week of 10/22

Does that usually indicate an acceptance?
i think from this thread & past threads it means a decision has been made on your application (whether it's an A or alternate list) and your portal will update the following monday

“Thank you for interviewing” is gone from my portal 😬

Interviewed the week of 10/22
What's the message now? I still have the "Thank you for visiting campus during your interview message."

What's the message now? I still have the "Thank you for visiting campus during your interview message."
Just a blank spot where the thank you message was before.

My “Thank you” message disappeared from my portal this morning, wasn’t there yesterday. Interview week was 10/22.

Just checked the portal and I got MY FIRST A OF THE CYCLE

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Can someone who paid the deposit here please DM me and help me?

Edit: Of course I figured it out right after posting this. For anyone who is struggling and doesn't see any options on their portal, search the term they give in the email in the top bar and it'll fetch the right link for you.
what did you search? I still cant find it haha

Hey, where am I suppose to be seeing this "thank you for interviewing" message?

Anyone know the post-II acceptance rate here? Couldn’t find it anywhere.

II OOS LM~70 ORM complete July

This is one school I felt I fit their mission very well before applying. Very excited and grateful

Reactions: 3 users
Based on previous weeks the committee should be meeting this Thursday to make decisions on those of us who interviewed the week of the 25th or am I wrong? Also, would it be too late to send a letter of interest at this point?

Based on previous weeks the committee should be meeting this Thursday to make decisions on those of us who interviewed the week of the 25th or am I wrong? Also, would it be too late to send a letter of interest at this point?
its either gonna be this week or next week for you. and not at all!! I sent mine in around the same time!

Hello, all. I have a "standard" diversity prompt fill that I copy pasta and modify as needed to address diversity-type secondary prompts. It has two parts: me, as a Jewish woman, and the two successful cycles of egg donation that I completed. Egg donation requires frequent, often invasive clinic visits+imaging+labs, and it was a great introduction to medicine as a patient, etc., etc.

The official Catholic position on egg donation isn't favorable (it "removes the 'marriage act' from procreation"); do any of you have a read on how Creighton's adcom would feel about interviewing/admitting an egg donor? To me, bloating and twice-daily injections aside, it was a beautiful, meaningful experience...but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot.
Not sure I understand the "shooting yourself in the foot"? Foremost, you should be comfortable and honest with yourself and others and have the courage to be forthcoming. Hiding who you are does not do yourself justice when you should be proud of who you are and is quite disingenuous to hide who you are from the application process. If you have to even ask the question, in your heart you know this is not a good fit.

Anyone know how their Alt list movement is? couldn't find much on it

Anyone that interviewed on 10/21 still waiting to hear back?

Interviewed the week of the 27th and my thank you message just disappeared!!