2021-2022 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A too via email!! I'm in disbelief! Interviewed October

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mind saying if you submitted any updates since then?
I submitted an update about a month after my interview! I had lost hope since it’s been months since my interview but it can happen!

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone in the past get accepted who didn’t get the multicultural affairs email?

I GOT THE A! I haven't been able to stop smiling since I got the multicultural affairs email! This is my top choice, but I had already resigned myself to a waitlist at best. Given my stats, I'm proof that this school is serious about reviewing applicants holistically. Don't lose hope if you're still waiting to hear back!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Is there a reason why some people get the email from the Office of Multicultural Affairs and some don’t? Did we have to select something in our secondary to get the email?

Is there a reason why some people get the email from the Office of Multicultural Affairs and some don’t? Did we have to select something in our secondary to get the email?
Pretty sure you have to identify as URM/LGBTQ+

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
is today the next day for acceptances? I thought I saw 2/21 on the gold packet

Last edited:
I wish they would email, waiting for snail mail is nerveracking 😫😫

Reactions: 1 users
Well since the CYMS opens tomorrow, hopefully Emory will show up for those still waiting on the mail

Reactions: 2 users
does anyone know when Emory's last interview date is?

does anyone know when Emory's last interview date is?
based off this comment, sometime in Late Feb. So i presume its next week.

for anyone who got the email friday, did emory show up in CYMS?

for anyone who got the email friday, did emory show up in CYMS?
I would imagine that it should show up within 2-3 days of the decision being posted on the portal.

Has anyone heard anything?
nothing for me (interviewed 1/7).. not really expecting anything as my interview went horrendously but still holding out a bit of hope

Accepted just now in portal, interviewed 1/24. Over the moon

Edit: there is a note at the top saying ‘The following offer is valid for applicants who have received an official acceptance letter in the mail.’

Hope my mail man comes through for me lol

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Edit: there is a note at the top saying ‘The following offer is valid for applicants who have received an official acceptance letter in the mail.’

+1 interviewed 2/7, received multicultural affairs email 2/18. Its official boyssss

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

+1 Accepted via portal!!!! So I looked at the "Status" tab first and saw there was nothing after my interview so I was like "well that's okay I guess" until I realized the giant "Admission Offer" tab.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
+1 Accepted via portal!!!! So I looked at the "Status" tab first and saw there was nothing after my interview so I was like "well that's okay I guess" until I realized the giant "Admission Offer" tab.
I did the same thing! lol

So I'm a little sketched out by the whole ‘The following offer is valid for applicants who have received an official acceptance letter in the mail.’ What are the chances they sent out bogus acceptances? I mean I guess not impossible with the whole Mayo incident a couple of years ago...

OMG I GOT IN AGHHHH I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!! Interviewed 2/7!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Has anyone seen anything in their informed delivery? I wonder if Emory has already mailed out letters…

I GOT THE A! I haven't been able to stop smiling since I got the multicultural affairs email! This is my top choice, but I had already resigned myself to a waitlist at best. Given my stats, I'm proof that this school is serious about reviewing applicants holistically. Don't lose hope if you're still waiting to hear back!
Just received the acceptance letter in the mail! AHH! There's something special about holding the physical proof of my hard work in my hands. This may or may not being going on the fridge.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
I just made a groupme right above your message! And theres a Facebook group link in your applicant portal
I can't seem to find the facebook link on the portal, is there a specific place I have to look?

Pre-II R! For those who are accepted somewhere, see you in 4 years for residency apps. For those who are still waiting, keep your heads up.

Pre-II R, just received email that the Emory interview season has ended. Best of luck to all of you!

Low key tempted to withdraw my app before they send my rejection letter

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users