2022-2023 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call for the A! There was no change in my portal unlike previous acceptances.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Glad to see more movement! will be withdrawing, I hope more people on the waitlist hear good news soon :)

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am not an expert on either of these schools but here are some things I would think about based on my limited perspective. 1. Mission fit (Creighton is Jesuit and some may not prefer that) 2. Clinical rotation sites (Creighton has several around Phoenix and UA tucson has Banner University with the option to do rural rotations ? I thinkI 3. How established the school is (I know some people prefer to be at a more well-established school and Tucson has been around for quite a while longer - although I have heard Creighton is very receptive to student feedback and making changes since the Phx branch is so new), and 4. Location (Phoenix versus Tucson). The financial aspect is definitely a huge portion of it, but those are things I would consider if I were deciding between those 2 schools
Thank you so much 😊 I wish you the best !

I didn't get an email either. And my portal doesn't say accepted either (the status is gone though).

So Im remaining on edge

Also got the call yesterday, but was told the campus I applied for is full just like I feared and that I’ve been placed on the waitlist in case spots open up which kinda sucks. Does anyone have any insight into whether this campus waitlist has ever moved in previous cycles, or whether it would hurt to reach out and ask?

Reactions: 1 user
Also got the call yesterday, but was told the campus I applied for is full just like I feared and that I’ve been placed on the waitlist in case spots open up which kinda sucks. Does anyone have any insight into whether this campus waitlist has ever moved in previous cycles, or whether it would hurt to reach out and ask?
What campus is this?

Sorry should have clarified, I applied for Phoenix day one, but got an Omaha A so just wanted to know if anyone ever gets off this second waitlist
Lol, was just thinking about trying to transfer from Omaha to Phoenix. Guess that's out of the window now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also on that waitlist to change campuses and Im quite stressed I want to find an apartment!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone have any ideas on where good housing is in Omaha for this program? I’ve seen Village Green as an option, but what else does a majority of medical students at Creighton Omaha do for their living arrangements. I was looking at some close apartments not too far from campus.

Anyone have any ideas on where good housing is in Omaha for this program? I’ve seen Village Green as an option, but what else does a majority of medical students at Creighton Omaha do for their living arrangements. I was looking at some close apartments not too far from campus.
I think most people live in the building across from campus called the Atlas! It had this bridge to walk across which is super nice

Reactions: 1 users
Do our scholarships get added to the financial aid page in NEST where we see the loan amount?

Earlier in this thread somebody mentioned creighton might invite you themselves, but it'll take a bit before they do.

They sent me an email with the official fb and group me links this morning.

Accepted off the alternate list earlier this week, was accepted to Omaha campus and waitlisted for AZ campus, just withdrew!

Withdrew from the waitlist today, good luck to everyone waiting!

Just withdrew my A from the Phoenix campus! Hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 4 users
Got a call a few hours ago. Accepted to Omaha, 4th on the waitlist for Phoenix.

Reactions: 4 users
is there a current student who can answer this for me please? hoping to sell my current macbook if needed

At the admitted students day, the students mentioned that it basically becomes yours once you graduate. If there are any current students or admitted ones who can chime in that would be great