2021-2022 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone who was told at the interview session they'd hear back today still not heard back?

Also did any of you accepted get an Email or is it all via portal so far?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone who was told at the interview session they'd hear back today still not heard back?

Also did any of you accepted get an Email or is it all via portal so far?
+1

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone who got acceptances today!! What week did you all interview? Trying to figure out how much I should freak out that I haven't heard anything today.
Week of 9/6!

Reactions: 1 user
Just placed on the Alt List :cryi:
Don't be discouraged, considering you receive such an early interview invite, you must be strongly considered! I know Creighton takes many students from the Alt list, I personally know a friend who didn't get in until June! Stay hopeful friend!

sorry for the dumb question but I am at the terminal stage of the acceptance process and it says "to submit acceptance decision". This is not binding correct? I already paid the deposit, created my email, etc. I have only secured my spot but this does not mean that I can not choose a different school at a later date right?

sorry for the dumb question but I am at the terminal stage of the acceptance process and it says "to submit acceptance decision". This is not binding correct? I already paid the deposit, created my email, etc. I have only secured my spot but this does not mean that I can not choose a different school at a later date right?
I'm pretty sure the deposit is the acceptance decision. I could be mistaken though.

I'm pretty sure the deposit is the acceptance decision. I could be mistaken though.
so after I submit the deposit, Creighton has a webpage where you need to check some boxes, sign your name at the bottom, and click a button that says "submit acceptance decision". When I click this button it is not binding right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, guys, in your acceptance letter, does it say class of 2025 or class of 2026? I thought we would be class of 2026, but mine said class of 2025 and I was confused...So is it a mistake or the program is 3 years?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, guys, in your acceptance letter, does it say class of 2025 or class of 2026? I thought we would be class of 2026, but mine said class of 2025 and I was confused...So is it a mistake or the program is 3 years?
Haha good catch. I didn't even see that the first time I read it. It is most definitely a typo that should read 2026!

For those who accepted, we just need to submit the acceptance form online (via the portal) and send all the transcripts right? Do we need to submit any written form or is there anything I miss? Sorry I am quite neurotic lol

For those who accepted, we just need to submit the acceptance form online (via the portal) and send all the transcripts right? Do we need to submit any written form or is there anything I miss? Sorry I am quite neurotic lol
I thought transcripts didn’t need to be sent until April?

Was told I would find out on 10/15 and there is nothing in my portal... Does anyone know what that means?

I thought transcripts didn’t need to be sent until April?
It said it needs to be in the office before July 15th, but I just sent mine since I already graduated and won't take any additional classes.

DO they send emails for interviews or do you have to constantly check your portal

Hi guys, I have my interview coming up on Monday and I’m so nervous. First MD interview of the cycle. Do you guys have any tips on how to prepare? For those of you that interviewed here.

Hi guys, I have my interview coming up on Monday and I’m so nervous. First MD interview of the cycle. Do you guys have any tips on how to prepare? For those of you that interviewed here.
Be a nice and personable person that we would want as a classmate. It really goes a long way, in my evals at least. We had an applicant this current cycle trash talk their faculty interviewer to their student interviewer and they got waitlisted with no shot of getting off. If you're talking about your activities, show some passion for them, esp any service activities. Be ready to answer the usual med school interview questions and have questions for your interviewers. Overall be thorough in your responses as that is one of the things we have to grade for in the eval. From my own experience and that of my classmates, it's a chill experience.

Was told I would find out on 10/15 and there is nothing in my portal... Does anyone know what that means?
This is also my case - I interviewed the week of 9/20 and I thought they said I would hear on 10/15 or at least the monday after so maybe they are just delayed? I am not quite sure

This is also my case - I interviewed the week of 9/20 and I thought they said I would hear on 10/15 or at least the monday after so maybe they are just delayed? I am not quite sure
Okay that was what I was thinking/hoping. That's the week I interviewed as well.

Okay that was what I was thinking/hoping. That's the week I interviewed as well.
I was thinking of emailing the office if we don't hear anything back by the end of the day on Friday?

I was thinking of emailing the office if we don't hear anything back by the end of the day on Friday?
I just called and was told we would hear back in the next week or so.

Has anyone who was accepted recieved an email/call yet? My portal says I was accepted and I filled out the form and deposit but I haven't actually heard from anyone yet.

Has anyone who was accepted recieved an email/call yet? My portal says I was accepted and I filled out the form and deposit but I haven't actually heard from anyone yet.
+1, already accepted the offer and paid the deposit before the email lol

does anyone know the post-II acceptance rate?
Very curious as to an exact number myself. For some neurotic speculation, see below.

Using the general rule of schools accepting ~2.5 times as many students as they plan on matriculating, we get the following using recent data:
609 interviews and 155 matriculants
155 x 2.5 = 387 acceptances

So it is likely the post interview acceptance rate is somewhere around 63.5%

Last edited:
Very curious as to an exact number myself. For some neurotic speculation, see below.

Using the general rule of schools accepting ~2.5 times as many students as they plan on matriculating, we get the following using recent data:
609 interviews and 155 matriculants
155 x 2.5 = 387 acceptances

So it is likely the post interview acceptance rate is somewhere around 63.5%
sure praying im part of that percent lol

Hi, are there any current student at Creighton know when does the class start usually? Is lecture recorded? Thanks!!!!

Accepted Omaha campus just now!!!! I got an email, but my portal doesn't have the acceptance packet there, did anyone else have this issue?

Accepted Omaha campus just now!!!! I got an email, but my portal doesn't have the acceptance packet there, did anyone else have this issue?
Same thing but with Phoenix campus! Glad to know i’m not the only one with the portal not working

Same thing but with Phoenix campus! Glad to know i’m not the only one with the portal not working
Cool I might call the admissons office later today and see if there's anything we have to do lol

Accepted today, excited beyond words!!! <3

Reactions: 3 users
Hi, are there any current student at Creighton know when does the class start usually? Is lecture recorded? Thanks!!!!
Beginning of August, orientation activities are the week before. Lecture is recorded, most people don't go.