2020-2021 Quinnipiac (Netter)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlisted just now, interviewed 2/26 :/ really hoping there is a lot of movement this year.
+1

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! They had 3 dates left, with the latest date being early April it seems.
interesting. because in the last update email I got from them they said they were interviewing until the end of march, and that was an extension. so I guess they extended again

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you that have gotten waitlisted, did your email mention anything about being "conservative in our initial distribution of offers of admission"? Wondering if this is similar to the AAMC traffic rules waitlist emails from a prior thread - or maybe I'm reading into things too much

For those of you that have gotten waitlisted, did your email mention anything about being "conservative in our initial distribution of offers of admission"? Wondering if this is similar to the AAMC traffic rules waitlist emails from a prior thread - or maybe I'm reading into things too much
Mine said the same thing! It's hard not to look into things when you're actively hoping to hear any good news hah

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, you know the drill...please share everything about your life so others can hope
The “you know the drill” was pretty funny. OOS, URM, complete 10/5, and I sent an update in Jan, never was on hold. Keep the hope !

Reactions: 1 user
The “you know the drill” was pretty funny. OOS, URM, complete 10/5, and I sent an update in Jan, never was on hold. Keep the hope !
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your LM score?

Members don't see this ad :)
any more interviews left to give out?

any more interviews left to give out?
I’m not sure if there will not be any more interview invites, but Quinnipiac will be interviewing for two more weeks.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi, I was super lucky to receive an acceptance to a few schools in my home state so I want to withdraw my acceptance to Netter. I hope this isn't insensitive in this thread but i truly cannot find the withdrawal button anywhere on the application website? Also when I do withdraw am I automatically refunded my deposit? If someone knows the answer that'd be great lol (I already sent a nice email explaining my plan to withdraw to the dean but idk how to actually do it).

Just got pre-II rejection

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Still haven't heard a single thing since January when they sent the email about delays. Feeling pretty much like it's over but if anyone has any more info on this please let me know.

Reactions: 8 users
Pre-II R, complete August

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
out of curiosity can anybody please let me know if they've been interviewed here with <= 125 in any of the science mcat sections? thanks for any insight.

To those who were accepted, does anyone know when we will receive our financial aid offer?

To those who were accepted, does anyone know when we will receive our financial aid offer?
I interviewed and the application deadline for scholarships was April’s or 2 weeks after acceptance. I’d think people would have them by the end of April as a guess

WL’ed this morning, interviewed mid march, no mention of traffic rules

• Care
Hi, I was super lucky to receive an acceptance to a few schools in my home state so I want to withdraw my acceptance to Netter. I hope this isn't insensitive in this thread but i truly cannot find the withdrawal button anywhere on the application website? Also when I do withdraw am I automatically refunded my deposit? If someone knows the answer that'd be great lol (I already sent a nice email explaining my plan to withdraw to the dean but idk how to actually do it).
the email is the only you need to do

does anyone know if they're still interviewing? my secondary was in 10/5 and I haven't heard anything since the January email saying they were behind

I'm assuming at this point it's over but still hoping?

does anyone know if they're still interviewing? my secondary was in 10/5 and I haven't heard anything since the January email saying they were behind

I'm assuming at this point it's over but still hoping?
at this point i’m assuming it’s a rejection with no hope of an interview, the only reason i haven’t withdrawn is because i feel entitled to that closure of the R email

pre-ii r. complete mid sep. didnt mention if they're still interviewing or not

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
pre-ii R, OOS, complete mid sept, sent update and interest letter

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Waitlisted on 4/5, interviewed on 3/29. LM 70 IS.

• Care
Okay at this point I haven't heard anything since their "we're behind" email in January.. I wish they would just send me the pre-ii R so I can move on with my life.

Reactions: 12 users
I interviewed and the application deadline for scholarships was April’s or 2 weeks after acceptance. I’d think people would have them by the end of April as a guess
would be nice to know this before committing! maybe we will learn more during the second look session

Pre-II R a few minutes ago, complete in September. Good luck everyone!

I spoke to Dean Yeckel yesterday and was told that interviews for the cycle are complete (sorry to those waiting on IIs) and financial aid offers will be sent by April 23.
Hope this helps!

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
I spoke to Dean Yeckel yesterday and was told that interviews for the cycle are complete (sorry to those waiting on IIs) and financial aid offers will be sent by April 23.
Hope this helps!
gimme dat R, at this point I live for them

pre-II R complete mid July :) Good luck yall !

• Care