2020-2021 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
submitted my secondary on 08/01 and marked complete on 08/05. still haven't heard anything back. anyone in the same boat?

I received an II today on 8/18! OOS applicant.

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone let me know my chances of getting an II with a 3.49c 3.36s (upward trend) 504 ORM?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone let me know my chances of getting an II with a 3.49c 3.36s (upward trend) 504 ORM?

I am also ORM with a 504 and GPA’s just a little higher and I got an II if that helps at all!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
II!

Complete 8/5, OOS

Interview scheduled for 11/6/20

II received just now - interview scheduled for 11/6 at the earliest.

So far looks like this school ignoring high stats applicants except for 1 or 2 . high stats defined as LM 73 or higher which fits the excel file I am creating for underclassmen.

So far looks like this school ignoring high stats applicants except for 1 or 2 . high stats defined as LM 73 or higher which fits the excel file I am creating for underclassmen.
Please to all those with interviews give your stats and if non trad or post bac since it would really help my data collection . It may help future students with low stats or high not having to waste effort and energy for certain schools.

Please to all those with interviews give your stats and if non trad or post bac since it would really help my data collection . It may help future students with low stats or high not having to waste effort and energy for certain schools.
Besides time and energy don’t forget the wasted money

512, 3.7 OOS

Excellent thanks for adding to the data base .your stats are right on the money

Received a II yesterday! 510, cGPA 3.76, sGPA 3.8 and complete on 7/30

MCAT 504; cGPA 3.60; sGPA 3.44

I have completed recommendation letters in AACOMAS via Interfolio. I submitted secondary a week ago but it hasn’t change since then. I know it takes a minimum of 2 weeks to process changes in application. But, how fast did it take for your application portal to update status on receiving recommendation letters?

Scheduled my interview for November! Looking forward to working with everyone here!

interview invite this morning. Haven't scheduled yet.