2020-2021 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they say they were doing online interviews this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all, those of you with interviews in your portal, I emailed admissions and got this response.

Attachments

• 976272E0-09D1-4A85-B086-71076EA4721A.jpeg
    976272E0-09D1-4A85-B086-71076EA4721A.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: 2 users
finally marked complete! thought it was a rejection email before i opened it lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What does that mean being put on hold
It means that they are not sending you an interview invite now, but they are also not rejecting you. As most of these schools do rolling admissions, they will revisit early applications later in the cycle, and they might offer you an invite then.

It means that they are not sending you an interview invite now, but they are also not rejecting you. As most of these schools do rolling admissions, they will revisit early applications later in the cycle, and they might offer you an invite then.
Sounds like purgatory or stay of execution or limbo. It would be nice if med a schools just let you know where you stand

Those who got interview invites, could please share your stats. Thanks!

Reactions: 2 users
Those who got interview invites, could please share your stats. Thanks!
I haven't gotten the official email yet, but my portal updated a few weeks ago to those above.

4.00; 519

Reactions: 1 users
Don’t think anyone has gotten official interview invites, just the change in the portals.

Don’t think anyone has gotten official interview invites, just the change in the portals.
Per emails I’ve sent to the school, they’re invites, they’re just finishing up plans for virtual interviews.

Reactions: 1 users
What is this change in the portal y'all are talking about?

How long after your app was completed did it take for that to show up?
My MCAT uploaded around July 10, and then this showed up about 2 weeks later. But I did submit my secondary on June 18, so that gave them time to review before getting my score.

Does everyone get this email from Office of Diversity that states that the school is "impressed with your credentials..."?

Does everyone get this email from Office of Diversity that states that the school is "impressed with your credentials..."?

yah I got the same email, but definitely not considered diverse haha

I got that too. I got excited but then realized a lot of applicants, not all, got it as well. I’m URM. But I wish they wouldn’t have added those last two sentences at the end, I think it provides false hope /:

I got that too. I got excited but then realized a lot of applicants, not all, got it as well. I’m URM. But I wish they wouldn’t have added those last two sentences at the end, I think it provides false hope /:
I am not URM....but yeah i agree with you...they are given us false hopes haha

Just submitted primary, pretty behind the game on this school...how long was the turn around time to receive a secondary?

Just submitted primary, pretty behind the game on this school...how long was the turn around time to receive a secondary?
Mine was transmitted the first day and I received it June 17

Mine was transmitted the first day and I received it June 17
Ok cool thanks, just submitted secondary. How long did it take for app to be complete? I should have applied sooner and am kicking myself, but it is what it is.

Update:
Primary submitted: 6aug2020
Secondary submitted: 7aug2020
Application complete: 7aug2020

Last edited:
Ok cool thanks, just submitted secondary. How long did it take for app to be complete? I should have applied sooner and am kicking myself, but it is what it is.
I was marked complete 7/6

Received the II this morning so they're starting!

Reactions: 5 users
II this morning as well. It is a 5 hour and 15 minute virtual interview.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users