2021-2022 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone who interviewed 12/10 heard yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I really had it in my head that they would do a wave last Friday but I don't know where I got that idea. I know they had some bad weather this week so maybe that's it? I felt like this was my best interview but you never know

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I really had it in my head that they would do a wave last Friday but I don't know where I got that idea. I know they had some bad weather this week so maybe that's it? I felt like this was my best interview but you never know
Hey, so I was planning a visit to the school this past week and I was told that the admission staff member I had been working with had "moved on to other opportunities" so it's possible they are having to shuffle some responsibilities around and timetables maybe got pushed back. Keep the faith, you got this!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Hey, so I was planning a visit to the school this past week and I was told that the admission staff member I had been working with had "moved on to other opportunities" so it's possible they are having to shuffle some responsibilities around and timetables maybe got pushed back. Keep the faith, you got this!
Thanks for helping us stay positive!!

Reactions: 1 users
I got the A call just now! This is my first A 🥲

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Just got the call!! Interviewed 1/10

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Just got the call!! Interviewed 1/10
Oh yeah! Congrats!

For those still waiting to hear back, the facebook group only has around 90/170 students if that tells you anything.

Anybody know if different people check the KCOM email and the SOMA email? Was going to send updates to both schools but it would be awkward if the same person saw both emails
I think it is completely different adcoms for each!

I reached out today and was told folks who have been waiting to hear should receive info next week. Getting anxious. I really was impressed by my interview here and would love to go....

I just received an email saying "transcripts will not be checked off your admissions checklist until we audit applications this spring." Is this something I should be concerned about if I have already been accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email saying "transcripts will not be checked off your admissions checklist until we audit applications this spring." Is this something I should be concerned about if I have already been accepted?
Nah, they’re saying if you sent your transcripts to them after you were accepted, they are not going to review them until the spring and confirm who is actually going to attend.

Disclaimer: Atleast that’s how I interpreted it.

Last edited:
Is anyone else waiting on a decision to release January 28th?
I interviewed back in October.

Accepted pending seat w/guaranteed July 2023 admission!
Does anyone know anything about requesting the spot for 2023 specifically? I know the email says to be prepared to accept a spot this year but if it’s a week before class it could be super difficult moving my family in a short period of time. Any current student thoughts/opinions? I definitely don’t want to be rude/ungrateful, just reviewing my options.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys. Congrats to everyone for their IIs and acceptances! I just received an email saying my application was complete lol. I had my materials in since mid july (including the secondary). I also went to check my status on the website and it does indeed say that my LOR and MCAT score (which i took in 2019) have been verified today (Feb 3). Anyone have a similar experience or know what's going on here?

Hey everyone, congratulations to all who have been accepted, and fingers crossed for all those still waiting. I'm a current first year so if anyone has any questions feel free to DM me and I can answer as best I can!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey everyone, congratulations to all who have been accepted, and fingers crossed for all those still waiting. I'm a current first year so if anyone has any questions feel free to DM me and I can answer as best I can!
Do you know about how many from your class were accepted from APS?

Just got the email, accepted pending seat! Interviewed 1/24.

Reactions: 6 users
No, you don't have to worry. It's part of their final checks and for anyone who is graduating this spring to upload their final transcript and get it double-checked to make sure all prerequisites are completed. You shouldn't have to do anything yet.

this might be a dumb question or one better suited for the financial aid office, but in general, when do financial aid awards come out? I completed the FAFSA (and included KCOM) a few months ago but haven't seen/heard anything

Accepted pending seat earlier this week! I loved KCOM when I interviewed so I am very excited :giggle: I was going to call next week to ask, but if we're APS, we don't need to pay any sort of deposit to hold our spot yet, right?

Has anyone that is on the waitlist heard back anything yet.

Has anyone heard anything back after application being on hold ..?

Received II but will most likely decline

Any current students know when scholarships are finalized and given out usually? It only says before the spring semester ends on their website, which I assume to be by May?

Does anyone have any idea of their post-interview acceptance rate?

got offered a true seat yesterday!

Reactions: 8 users
Got the A today early morning! I was on the accepted student pending list!

Reactions: 6 users