2021-2022 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Out of curiosity - does this school have dedicated time for the boards? Asking because SOMA doesn't have dedicated anymore.

Out of curiosity - does this school have dedicated time for the boards? Asking because SOMA doesn't have dedicated anymore.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but when I interviewed, I vaguely remember the students saying there was a specific time period for boards, but for part (all?) of that time, there were some easier classes dedicated to soft skills/topics

Does anyone know when the white coat ceremony will be?

Is there a discord or fb group for the class of 2026?

If anyone is looking for housing I signed a lease in Kirksville before deciding to go elsewhere and it’s a super nice place! Send me a message if you’re interested

Here are the prompts from the previous application cycle.
Secondary received. OOS. Verified AACOMAS 5/13/21

Essays: (all are 500 words)
What particular qualities do you feel you can bring to KCOM?
What specific experience/exposure have you had with osteopathic medicine? How has this influenced your decision to become an osteopathic physician?
Please list any changes or updates to your AACOMAS application. This section may be left blank if your AACOMAS application is complete and accurate