Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So definitely 2 wolves. Too much to hope for one... :cryi:

Members don't see this ad.

DAY 3
1664639681955.png

Everyone had gathered around for another day of voting. They had restless night, and didn't get much sleep. They were slow to move and get going. Except for one person who cast their ballot first thing in the morning. As people gathered around they saw a sign Vote Closed - Results Pending

"Already?!" They asked. It must be left over from yesterday?! A mistake? But the paint on the sign was fresh. It was new. Vote really was closed for the day. Just as the sun had started to rise, it suddenly fell from the sky, along with the horse that was pulling it...

@SportPonies, who was Aethon Who Pulled the Sun Across the Sky, a vanilla villager.

It is now Night 3. Submit your night actions ASAP. Night will close ASAP.

6 Players Remain

1. @potentialsheltervet
4. @Truenamer
6. @JaggedJimmyJay
9. @Animal Midwife
11. @Santygrass
12. @Empire

Dead:
2. @genny - Ke$ha - vanillager
3. @samac - Henry Hamilton - village time donator
8. @NateTheLesser - TARDIS - village tourist
7. @Aprilthearab - Time Bomb - village n2 auto death
10. @Clem J - Flux Capacitor - village redirector
5. @SportPonies

Subs:
1. @Lawpy

Tots:
utc. @supershorty
2. @alleycat03
3. @bluestoat
4. @WorthlessOxygen

• Hmm
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well, if there's any consolation, at least I sort of read Sporty correctly this game.
Oh god hope it isn't 2 wolves and a 3p. Yike

i will discuss as little as possible. i think a lot of how this is likely to play out is a foregone conclusion and i'm not guiding anyone's hand

• Wow
Contingency Yeet AM

To avoid any shenaningans. Now, who wants a fruit? That will be vital for Villa's odds of winning here

This feels wolfy but oooookay
mmm well, i think AM is a wolf

i am always voting AM tomorrow and if she's not a wolf then we lose and not much else matters

discussing how i feel about other people currently is just a potential way to guide the hand of wolves as to who to kill, and i think there's minimal chance i get NKed at this point

Members don't see this ad :)
Santy and True feel okay. Empire is still more of a neutral but feels independently less wolfy than either of the initials

Reactions: 1 user
A SHOT RINGS OUT!

Dead is
@potentialsheltervet Who was,
What Time Is It Right Now.Com - Village 1x PM Ability

It is still Night3

• Angry
I think I can semi clear myself. It’ll almost certainly be limlo so the doubts will always reign, but there’s a way if folks listen. I might even do it during the night phase, but I’ll let people provide their perspectives about whether I should or shouldn’t before just doing it.

Okay we’re in a power role amusement park apparently and dead villagers are the amusement

• Haha
i have a feeling i'm going to be very upset with whatever the outcome is

i have a feeling i'm going to be very upset with whatever the outcome is
Let’s just come to terms with the fact that the game is whatever the game is and we did our best. If you’re town, you tried.

Oh well.

• Care
I think I can semi clear myself. It’ll almost certainly be limlo so the doubts will always reign, but there’s a way if folks listen. I might even do it during the night phase, but I’ll let people provide their perspectives about whether I should or shouldn’t before just doing it.
Whaddya think gang? Should I just do it? The game is wacko anyway

I think it we going to lose regardless at this point, checks up with AM voting that way ugh.

But what its worse is that they are keeping me alive, DOES MY FRUIT NOT SEEM THREATHENING? I want to die pls

I trust your judgement if your town
If AM is getting auto'd next it might not be necessary. But if people think I'm evil or have a high chance of being evil, then resolving me and having a little more time to figure out the rest might be good.

I dunno. Game is wacko.

Just skimmed two and a half pages, not even sure I know who's still alive

It's me,
Santy
JJJ
Empire
AM

Right?

So if there are two wolves, we lose as soon as they decide who they're NKing unless we have some sort of additional night action.

If that shot on PSV was a villager, I'm going to be a little cross.

Just skimmed two and a half pages, not even sure I know who's still alive

It's me,
Santy
JJJ
Empire
AM

Right?

So if there are two wolves, we lose as soon as they decide who they're NKing unless we have some sort of additional night action.

If that shot on PSV was a villager, I'm going to be a little cross.
it was not me and no one else is claiming it

the confusing thing is we have the day end + vote freezing + instant night vig and that's...too many things unless there's some kind of ridiculous dreaming god wolf role

i think the MOST optimistic thing we can hope for, at this point, is that there is some sort of uber-powerful serial killer role and THAT is why the game has felt so incredibly difficult

I just want everyone to know that an official posthumous PM was opened between me and PSV. Not sure if she has some kind of communication restriction, only sent a couple messages.

She is not happy about AM

are the alignment flips guaranteed to be accurate in this game?

i realize this is an incredibly ridiculous thing to ask

I'll claim if folks believe that having me reasonably sorted during this night phase will help them figure the game out. I don't know where I stand with people really, so it's hard to tell whether this would be super suboptimal or just dumb or actually useful. Not trying to drag this out like a dope, just want to ensure I am taking care with the decision.

By the way, good game to each of the 18 people that just died. It was a pleasure to play with each of you.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I'll claim if folks believe that having me reasonably sorted during this night phase will help them figure the game out. I don't know where I stand with people really, so it's hard to tell whether this would be super suboptimal or just dumb or actually useful. Not trying to drag this out like a dope, just want to ensure I am taking care with the decision.
i don't see why it's necessary during the night phase

i'm not voting you before AM

if there's 2 wolves the game is over and we're just twiddling our thumbs

if the game's not over there's one (or like...a wolf and a 3p idk) and AM is more likely than you

I do think I have finally learned firsthand why everyone keeps warning me that AM is a good wolf.

There is still a... tiny chance that the wolf(ves) capitalized on her early vote? But I don't know if we can take a chance on that.